Speculation: Vincent Lecavalier To Be Named AGM (Vinny Denies Reports)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
and what is your argument to hire him ?
My point is that i prefer Marc Denis; he's very intelligent guy
I never made an argument either way because I have absolutely no clue what he would bring. But to discount him because he didn't want to play here? Ridiculous.

19VJ17

Mar 9, 2011
we suck and are going to need the best people at their jobs to fix this f***ing mess. So I don't care who, what, when, where, how, just hire the best people for the job period. Right now we got big problems to fix, that should be the goal of every fan is to get us out of this mess.
That should be their attitude but it always seems they hire who they know and like.
They should hire a headhunting firm and scout the CHL for up and coming management guys.
I'm tired of this franchise not hiring the best. Why do we need to hire ex-NHL players when there are better, more qualified guys working in the trenches in the CHL and Europe!
:banghead:

Reactions: vokiel and Habs13

Le Tricolore

Boo! BOOOO!
Aug 3, 2005
Montreal
I liked Lecavalier as a player but the fact that he didn't want to sign here as a free agent close the door in front of him.

I would prefer Marc Denis.
What does what someone does as a player have to do with their ability to do an entirely different job years later?

Catanddogguitarrr

Jul 3, 2016
Nowhere land
That should be their attitude but it always seems they hire who they know and like.
They should hire a headhunting firm and scout the CHL for up and coming management guys.
I'm tired of this franchise not hiring the best. Why do we need to hire ex-NHL players when there are better, more qualified guys working in the trenches in the CHL and Europe!
:banghead:
When I decided the avatar I would use, it was between the one I have and yours.
You made a good choice bro ! :thumbu:

Reactions: 19VJ17

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
I swear I just saw that and thought the exact same thing. :laugh:

Did he answer the door in a towel and it "accidentally" fell to the floor?

Flipped the bird like he did to that newspaper reporter on a golf course eons ago? :sarcasm:

Tutu to

Jan 19, 2013
Toronto
This guy has wanted nothing to do with this team or city his entire career and I’m supposed to be excited by him joining some worthless advisor role?

Even now he still isn’t willing to come to Montreal.

Reactions: BLONG7

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
This guy has wanted nothing to do with this team or city his entire career and I’m supposed to be excited by him joining some worthless advisor role?

So did Martin Lapointe who used the Habs to land a better deal elsewhere.

And yet there he is holding a Habs senior management role. I try not to hold against individuals what they did as players, it’s all about what they can bring to the table now.

I wish I’d know what Vinny’s skills are and why Hughes appears to want to offer him a position.

Reactions: Montsaint

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site
So did Martin Lapointe who used the Habs to land a better deal elsewhere.

And yet there he is holding a Habs senior management role. I try not to hold against individuals what they did as players, it’s all about what they can bring to the table now.

I wish I’d know what Vinny’s skills are and why Hughes appears to want to offer him a position.
Seems to be a strange fascination eh....

Reactions: Runner77

Vachon23

Oct 14, 2015
Victoriaville

That’s not true though, he was accepting the trade in 2009 even with NMC (the only 2 teams he was accepting where LA and MTL) and he didn’t sign here in 2013 because he didn’t want to play the dump and chase of Therrien what I totally understand

Reactions: Montsaint
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad