Vince Lascheid Recordings?

rkhum

Aug 3, 2011
90s night a few weeks ago got me reminiscing about the old organ tunes of Vince Lascheid...man they were the best. I wish the Pens did what the Bucs did, and payed his recordings.
Curious, do any of you know of any recordings or youtube links? I've googled and found very little.

My favorites were the song he would play at the end of a period, and some other tune which I just can't describe :(.

ronduguayshair

Oct 23, 2017
Remember in the mid 90s they had him way up in the rafters with a spotlight on him? Previously you couldn’t see him when he played.

True legend

The Old Master

come and take it.
Sep 27, 2004
burgh
90s night a few weeks ago got me reminiscing about the old organ tunes of Vince Lascheid...man they were the best. I wish the Pens did what the Bucs did, and payed his recordings.
Curious, do any of you know of any recordings or youtube links? I've googled and found very little.

My favorites were the song he would play at the end of a period, and some other tune which I just can't describe :(.
recordings wont work, … you need his sense of humor to go with it. imo

billybudd

Feb 1, 2012
You know, it's not out of the question you could be provided with recordings of Vince by contacting someone in Pens PR, if you could manage to get their attention. I'm pretty sure they saved some of them.

HandshakeLine

A real jerk thing
Nov 9, 2005
Praha, CZ
You know, it's not out of the question you could be provided with recordings of Vince by contacting someone in Pens PR, if you could manage to get their attention. I'm pretty sure they saved some of them.

If we had a front office that wasn't run by original members of Stryper, we'd have a damn Spotify playlist of those sweet Lascheid hits by now!

Reactions: turtle27

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad