Value of: Vince Dunn

Dr Quincy

Jun 19, 2005
From a habs fan... what would you guys want in exchange for him?

2nd+Fleury+Byron ?
I'm a fan of Fleury, I'm a fan of Byron. I'm even a fan of 2nds....

but no. It's kinda sorta maybe ok value wise but doesn't really do anything for STL that a better offer that would be out there could do. I'm sure they'd prefer 1 piece = Dunn than a few pieces that aren't.

Reactions: SwivelSchwartz

Funk21

Mar 6, 2013
Toronto
From a habs fan... what would you guys want in exchange for him?

2nd+Fleury+Byron ?

A kid who has never put up less than 23 points. A plus player for a Cap dump, magic beans and a second.

Seriously you should be willing to trade Kotkaneimi for about the same then. Such an awful proposal.

Halla

Jan 28, 2016
2nd + depth piece + depth piece? yeah thats probably a no.

Allen+Dunn for Kotkaniemi + 2nd

Reactions: DarkSender

TheBluePenguin

Apr 15, 2015
St Louis
Dunn only gets moved if we need to dump salary to retain Petro, the 2 second for Dunn and one of Allen, Bozak, Steen has been discussed here a lot. I doubt we move Steen because he would have to waive.

Everything revolving around Petro of course

Reactions: Baksfamous112

DingDongCharlie

Sep 12, 2010
Man a reasonable post with solid responses and multiple posters agreeing to a deal. What is this April fools?!?!

Reactions: qqaz

DingDongCharlie

Sep 12, 2010
Admittedly I hadn't looked at how well Jake Allen played this year, but he did that in a very small sample and had been atrocious prior to this year.

You weren’t far off. He’s worth a 3rd/4th to the right team with space. In this proposal he’s included to add value to St.Louis via cap space not to add value to Montreal. In this deal he’s absolutely a cap dump. No team with Price at over $10 million values a backup at Allen’s cap hit.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad