Confirmed with Link: Ville Siren, Josef Boumedienne Hired as Scouts

Nanabijou

Booooooooooone
Dec 22, 2009
Columbus, Ohio
Good read.. but article's on ESPN.com. Buccigross probably confusing CBJ with another team :sarcasm:

It is a good article. You put the :sarcasm:, but I wondered if he wrote CBJ but meant Predators. I don't see what the connection would be to Jarmo or Davidson that would result in him getting a scout position right away. Jarmo seems to be bringing in a bunch of guys he's familiar with who have a good deal of experience.

db2011

Oct 10, 2011
Brooklyn
It is a good article. You put the :sarcasm:, but I wondered if he wrote CBJ but meant Predators. I don't see what the connection would be to Jarmo or Davidson that would result in him getting a scout position right away. Jarmo seems to be bringing in a bunch of guys he's familiar with who have a good deal of experience.

edit: Buccigross wasn't wrong

Last edited:

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)
Bringing in someone with absolutely zero experience in that role is "awesome"? Viqs, is 2+2 now 5?;)

You say "now" as though it's changed recently or something. ;)

I think of it as awesome simply because it means he has a productive job. Whether or not he adds value to the Jackets (or whatever team) is at this point a secondary consideration, and I think it extremely unlikely that he could take value away. :)

Finnpin

"internet"
Oct 10, 2005
Helsinki
Boumedienne in Finnish tabloid:
http://www.iltasanomat.fi/nhl/art-1288593783410.html

His contract is 2 years and mainly will follow Swedish and Finnish leagues and even during his hockey career he was known as a "hockey freak".

"I love hockey. I watched about 150 games during season" (Not including his own games).

"I know lots of hockey people and I have plenty of connections which will help me to get more knowledge about players backgrounds"

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad