Confirmed with Link: Viktor Neuchev signs 3-year ELC

The Blunder Years

Nov 11, 2013
Joining fellow countryman Kisakov and hopefully Novrikov soon in Roch. Tracksuit and vodka sales are going to go up in the 585.

I’ve been pleasantly surprised at how quickly Adams is to get prospects into the A. There’s going to be some exciting Amerks teams to watch in the coming years and a ton of competition.

toddkaz

Nov 25, 2022
Did he get out of Russia before he signed? He already did his military service?

Gabrielor

"Win with us or watch us win." - Rasmus Dahlin
Jun 28, 2011
Buffalo, NY
I'm excited to learn this kid's true height.

Pre/mid-draft it was 6'2"

Today it's 5'11" on elite prospects.

The tape says the latter is probably closer to correct.

Sabresfansince1980

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2011
from Wheatfield, NY
1683064458758.png

Gras

Mar 21, 2014
Phoenix
So can he play for Roch if they advance?

NotABadPeriod

ForFriendshipDikembe
Oct 28, 2006

He's probably got to get the visa paperwork straightened out first, and we saw how long it took Levi to get it done. A Russian you gotta think it'll take even longer.

But I'd think technically he can sign an ATO once that's cleared up for the remainder of this year?

I thought Poltapov and Novikov would have happened first, tbh
Poltapov is still under contract for a couple more seasons, so he'll be stuck there for a while. Hopefully when he comes over he won't need much if any AHL time.

Novikov is probably happening this offseason, possibly next few days.

Reactions: TheMistyStranger

TheMistyStranger

ミスト
May 21, 2005
He's probably got to get the visa paperwork straightened out first, and we saw how long it took Levi to get it done. A Russian you gotta think it'll take even longer.

But I'd think technically he can sign an ATO once that's cleared up for the remainder of this year?

Poltapov is still under contract for a couple more seasons, so he'll be stuck there for a while. Hopefully when he comes over he won't need much if any AHL time.

Novikov is probably happening this offseason, possibly next few days.

Didn't realize that about Poltapov. Cheers

TheMistyStranger

ミスト
May 21, 2005
View attachment 701904

It was Russian that google translated.

I love what this team (specifically management) has been able to do in the past 2 years. They're really shifting the narrative, whether through Tuch and his culture contributions, or drafting Russians again in a cluster (or similarly the Czech Mafia), or letting guys like Skinner show their personalities. Stuff like that makes people care, it makes stories.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad