GDT: VIII | "Stuck On A Deserted Island..." | Oilers vs. Isles | 10.17.13 | 5:00 | SNET-O

Status
Not open for further replies.

K1984

Feb 7, 2008
It's really hard to watch this team and attribute anything positive to the coaching.

Please. It isn't the coaching when you're on your third ****ing coach. This mix doesn't work. I don't give a **** who gets dealt, we need to make a hockey move, and it has to be made right now.

Wheathead

Formally a McRib
Apr 4, 2008
Saskatoon
So the team has given up before game 10?

Well.

I've given up, too. This organization is horrible. Katz/Lowe have disgraced this one great franchise.

Raab

Oct 6, 2007
FFS.

Worst third period all season.

-.-

Gotta give the Islanders credit they just keep flipping the puck back deep into our zone. They're defending the lead which is something we haven't seen an Oiler team do since 2006.

RattsSSV

Слава Україні - F*** Putin
May 4, 2006
I can't tell if half the people in here are trolls or just oil fans going overboard. Step away from the ledge.

Last edited:

czar99

Nov 19, 2008
Shultz'z Place
The scary thing is that not even ONE Oiler has played to expectation this year. Not even Arco or Smyth. They we're suppose to suck.

I'm so emotionally under available right now.

McJadeddog

Sep 25, 2003
Regina, Saskatchewan
After we lose this game we will 1-6-1

Is that the worst start in Oilers history?

I'm cruious about this as well. I'd be curious if this was our worst start of all time. I certianly can't remember a start where we lost more.

I posted a few times that we would probably win 3 games this month. It'a looking like I am going to be correct, and I might have guessed to high.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad