Video of Mikkel Boedker's Weather Report

Plub

Part time Leaf fan
Jan 9, 2011
Arizona
:laugh:

That was fantastic. His knock on Gilbert was hilarious as well. Good stuff.

Vip

Coyotes/Cardinals/Jazz/RSL
Jul 25, 2010
What he said about Gilbert is the truth.

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
I don't know. I like Gilbert. I've lived on Mill Ave in Tempe and in Old Town Scottsdale. I prefer Gilbert by a long shot. My primary hobbies are drinking alcohol and eating food. Gilbert has a bunch of great places to do both. The next time I buy a house, it'll be in Gilbert.

ck26

Alcoholab User
Jan 31, 2007
Coyotes Bandwagon
I don't know. I like Gilbert. I've lived on Mill Ave in Tempe and in Old Town Scottsdale. I prefer Gilbert by a long shot. My primary hobbies are drinking alcohol and eating food. Gilbert has a bunch of great places to do both. The next time I buy a house, it'll be in Gilbert.
Your "This poster should not be taken seriously under any circumstances" signature isn't helping me right now. These hobbies both sound delightful; I've been to Tempe and Scottsdale, but not Gilbert ... what am I missing? Open question for anyone.

Plub

Part time Leaf fan
Jan 9, 2011
Arizona
Your "This poster should not be taken seriously under any circumstances" signature isn't helping me right now. These hobbies both sound delightful; I've been to Tempe and Scottsdale, but not Gilbert ... what am I missing? Open question for anyone.

Nothing...

Dirty Old Man

So funny I forgot to laugh
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2008
Ostrich City
That weather report was veering into SCTV 'Great White North' territory...

Really? I lived within walking distance of the 'middle' of Gilbert for th better part of a year recently.

List of great places to drink alcohol:
Postino (which opened just before I left)

...what did I miss?

CC96

Serious Offender
Nov 6, 2012
Mesa, Arizona
Gilbert might not be all that bad when you can go to bars, but I went to Gilbert High and currently attend Chandler-Gilber, so I can confirm that there is absolutely nothing to do here, if you're a young college student or in high-school. My mom lives in east Mesa by Highland High School and I would spend weekends at her house until I graduated, and the sad thing is that Gilbert is so boring, there is actually more excitement down by her place in east Mesa. Gilbert has much better bars from what I hear, but I'm already a college sophomore and can't legally drink until Nov. 2014, so it doesn't help me all that much.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad