Video: Never Outworked

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
seriously, send that **** to the Jackets. that's easily something that could be shown before a game, really good

Robert

Foligno family
Mar 9, 2006
Louisville, KY
Outstanding.... sell it to FOXSO for tomorrow's opening segment.... They may give you a grand to use it, who knows...

CBJfan4evr

Mar 8, 2008
New Albany
Never understood why the Jackets didn't pick up on your handiwork. You make truly professional style videos with a lot of creativity. This is good stuff. My town still my favorite though. Guess it shows I'm an old guy who always liked Michael Stanley band.

Derby

Pilsners in Prague
Sponsor
Dec 30, 2009
Ohio
This marks a CBJ rebirth for sure! So happy you are inspried to create again Skraut. Your biggest fans are on this board. When will CBJ wise up and hire you???

RickS

Sep 19, 2005
That's got me fired up to lace on the skates and go out and hit somebody. Only problem is, I' ve never skated in my life and have no idea how to play hockey. But, other than that, I'm ready to go. What a great video, and that should be shown on the scoreboard before every game. Simply awesome!

Skraut

Jul 31, 2006
Enter city here
Thanks all. I've been insanely busy lately, and really didn't have the time to make this, but needed make it to feel engaged again.

I hate the metro

Dec 22, 2008
I absolutely love every video I have seen, only problem is that it makes me want to watch a game immediately!!!

db2011

Oct 10, 2011
Brooklyn
awesome :yo:

love the quick shot of Tyuts in the dressing room looking like a mean, dangerous Russian :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad