Video Improvement

Celtic Note

Living the dream
Dec 22, 2006
I am not sure if anyone else has noticed the massive improvement in video production and development this year by the Blues. It seems like the overall feel of Blues videos shifted from kind of goofy to a high-level professional quality. Visually, the video collages and introductions are the biggest improvements.

I also think the range of videos are greater and more interesting. There is more display of player, coach and management personalities and insight. Particularly, the locker room and brain trust channels are very informative.

So, does this change correspond to the addition of Chris Zimmerman as President and CEO of Business Operations / Alternate Governor of the Blues in June?

Captain Creampuff

Sep 10, 2012
I think it does. I recently talked with one of the cameramen at one of the Blues games and asked him if I could possibly shadow some of the crew since I am majoring in digital film and video production.

Celtic Note

Living the dream
Dec 22, 2006
I think it does. I recently talked with one of the cameramen at one of the Blues games and asked him if I could possibly shadow some of the crew since I am majoring in digital film and video production.

If you do get to shadow, please share your experience if you are willing.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad