OT: Video Game Thread Part VIII

trostol

Learn to swim, Learn to swim
Jan 30, 2012
R'lyeh
is diablo 4 worth it ...i'd be paying nothing for it as it is on game pass..but is it worth both my time and storage space?

flyersnorth

Oct 7, 2019
is diablo 4 worth it ...i'd be paying nothing for it as it is on game pass..but is it worth both my time and storage space?

If you like Diablo in general, then yeah, I'd say it's definitely worth it. Especially on GamePass, it's a no brainer.

I bought it when it came out, and played for maybe 10-15 hours, and was bored. I used to really enjoy ARPGs, but find them same-y now, so it wasn't for me. But my buddy absolutely loves it, and he was a huge D1-3 fan.

Reactions: trostol

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
:laugh: Embarrassing for Call of Duty

1712245083931.png

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
@FLYguy3911 96 Pele is the biggest fraud I’ve ever used. :laugh:

You know how 80 pace defensemen will suddenly sprint like they have 99 pace? Well this 94 pace little shit is always running like he has 74 pace. That’s with full chem 98 pace stats AND the acceleration playstyle+. He gets caught by EVERYONE and can’t even stepover boost past anyone either.

He’s been benched. Our savior Timo takes over at ST.

Also, if you’re still playing and getting XP, the Insigne from the season rewards is great. Dribbles like TOTY Messi.

Reactions: FLYguy3911

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
@FLYguy3911 96 Pele is the biggest fraud I’ve ever used. :laugh:

You know how 80 pace defensemen will suddenly sprint like they have 99 pace? Well this 94 pace little shit is always running like he has 74 pace. That’s with full chem 98 pace stats AND the acceleration playstyle+. He gets caught by EVERYONE and can’t even stepover boost past anyone either. And everyone has 99 pace now either base or through chem so even someone that’s not maxed out can feel slow.

He’s been benched. Our savior Timo takes over at ST.
Yeah Big Al is kinda like that. I think certain guys get crappy animations with their body types.

Gotta try to use the knock aheads which I suck at.

Also, if you’re still playing and getting XP, the Insigne from the season rewards is great. Dribbles like TOTY Messi.
Yeah I’m not there but plan to include him in my Italian/Serie A XI.

Btw I pulled that 91 Van Persie three times last week. Currently have one in my quick sell recovery since I have no where to put it. Guess I’ll finally do that Makelele.

Reactions: Striiker

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
Yeah Big Al is kinda like that. I think certain guys get crappy animations with their body types.

Gotta try to use the knock aheads which I suck at.

Yeah I’m not there but plan to include him in my Italian/Serie A XI.

Btw I pulled that 91 Van Persie three times last week. Currently have one in my quick sell recovery since I have no where to put it. Guess I’ll finally do that Makelele.
Yeah, definitely getting an insane amount of duplicates. For me it’s baby Kohler. Must have got him 5+ times last week.

Knock aheads are super important for sure. It feels like every one of my players are so slow and can’t pass/receive lately. I don’t know if it’s just server shit or an update or what, but for the last week it feels horrendous. Stepovers+knock aheads are the only thing getting me out of my half at this point.

Reactions: FLYguy3911

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
Yeah, definitely getting an insane amount of duplicates. For me it’s baby Kohler. Must have got him 5+ times last week.

Knock aheads are super important for sure. It feels like every one of my players are so slow and can’t pass/receive lately. I don’t know if it’s just server shit or an update or what, but for the last week it feels horrendous. Stepovers+knock aheads are the only thing getting me out of my half at this point.
I am a stepover merchant. It's so muscle memory I sometimes doing the motion when going back to Chel. :laugh:

• Haha

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
Currently in a 4 hour Coop freeze off.

I had a 14 hour freeze off a couple weeks ago against dorks who wanted to hit “700.” What an accomplishment. My friend backed out. I’m a man of integrity; I can’t do it on principle. I’d sooner go buy a gaming PC to keep busy while my Xbox melts down like Chernobyl.

I’m honest though. If we are losing, I’m gone. Unfortunately, 90% of freeze offs are with a lead.

FatTugboatFlahr

Apr 6, 2012
Philadelphia
I had a 14 hour freeze off a couple weeks ago against dorks who wanted to hit “700.” What an accomplishment. My friend backed out. I’m a man of integrity; I can’t do it on principle. I’d sooner go buy a gaming PC to keep busy while my Xbox melts down like Chernobyl.

I’m honest though. If we are losing, I’m gone. Unfortunately, 90% of freeze offs are with a lead.
Yeah, I think the highest I got this go around was 814. Just simply way too much dashing/freezing to worry about it.

It also doesn't help that the reward for hitting 800/900 is a dogshit Headliners pack and about 25k for selling Randy/Ernie.

Reactions: Magua

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
I haven't played an inning of solo ranked because of that. :laugh:

@FLYguy3911 — I matched in co-op last night, and it was on legend difficulty. :laugh:

I looked them up after. One guy is top 20 in 1v1 with a 1200 rating. The other is like top 30. Bit out of my pay grade.
Legend co-op sounds like the worst video game experience ever.

As someone that got told to touch grass and that I probably look like Kyle Schwarber last year, I am amazed by the hours logged by some guys. That one dude Frostie is a top the ranked leaderboards and still managed to go flawless 20+ times already. Sicko stuff.

I finished the BR program in two runs. That is my best accomplishment this year.

Surrounded By Ahos

Las Vegas Desert Ducks Official Team Poster
Sponsor
May 24, 2008
Koko Miami
Starting The Witcher 3 this afternoon on the tail end of my 3 day weekend. I’ve heard this game is pretty great. I am excite
I wish I liked that game. It checks so many of my boxes, but I just cannot get into it for the life of me. Something about the way Geralt moves and the combat just turns me totally off.

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
I wish I liked that game. It checks so many of my boxes, but I just cannot get into it for the life of me. Something about the way Geralt moves and the combat just turns me totally off.

Yeah I tried and couldn't either.

Final Fantasy VII Rebirth is a god damn masterpiece though. I'm about 75 hours into that at the moment.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad