OT: Video Game Talk (oh, also the Week before the All-Star Break Pre-Game Talk "archive")

UncleRisto

Not Great, Bob!
Jul 7, 2012
Finland
Crossposting this here to laugh at Risto

I almost, almost considered buying this. I never buy games at launch and I definitely never buy digital games at full price.

My favourite part is unquestionably the size - 62.87GB for this on Steam. For two PS2 games.
Oh, I suck, I don't play online. I'm having the time of my life. It's just like it used to be.

You know, maybe the happiness thing is on to something.

Reactions: Avs91

The Merchant

Sponsor
Aug 2, 2011
El Pueblo
So far I've put about 60hrs into FF7 Rebirth and I've enjoyed it quite a bit for the most part. But MAN does it come to a grinding halt during chapter 11. That sequence alone nearly took me completely out of the game. I've still got a couple more chapters to go, but I think it's safe to say that Infinite Wealth is the better game IMO.

expatriatedtexan

Habitual Line Stepper
Aug 17, 2005
I've been playing Cyberpunk. It's been... an experience. *LOL* Don't know if it's a bug or not, but no matter where I go, no matter what I do, you can hear some woman in the background getting off very loudly. Other than that basically forcing me to turn the volume off after about 30 minutes, I've been enjoying the missions and gameplay. Lots of varied side stuff to explore, I can see why folks liked it so much.

Reactions: SaltySkywalker

sethro109

🏒 🎮🏈🇺🇸🍻
Sponsor
May 3, 2011
Centennial, CO
I've been playing Cyberpunk. It's been... an experience. *LOL* Don't know if it's a bug or not, but no matter where I go, no matter what I do, you can hear some woman in the background getting off very loudly. Other than that basically forcing me to turn the volume off after about 30 minutes, I've been enjoying the missions and gameplay. Lots of varied side stuff to explore, I can see why folks liked it so much.
It's a very loud in game ad that gets blasted all over the city. Cyberpunk is very much a game I recommend playing with headphones.

• Haha
Reactions: expatriatedtexan

TruePowerSlave

Jun 27, 2015
Too bad Dogma 2 has piss poor performance. Very enjoyable, but nearly unplayable without a beastly PC and even then it doesn´t run that well with the poor optimization.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad