WC: VIDEO / Best of Hockey WC 2013

Hockeycast

Aug 31, 2011
Finland
Congrats to Sweden and also Switzerland :yo:
I made a video similar to this one last year and many people liked it so i decided to make a new one,
featuring the best goals, saves and much more.
Hope you enjoy :nod:

Can't wait for Sochi

Cruor

May 12, 2012
Nicely done! A better look at Sedin's semi & final goals would have been the icing on the cake though. How much disk space did this project take up?

Hockeycast

Aug 31, 2011
Finland
Nicely done! A better look at Sedin's semi & final goals would have been the icing on the cake though. How much disk space did this project take up?

Thanks for the feedback!

Totally agree with you, unfortunately the highlights IIHF uploaded on YouTube were terrible and that was the best i could find :shakehead

Not to much actually, just downloaded all of the highlights from YouTube in 720p and then edited them in After effects.
Think it took up about 1 gigabyte on my computer

Everlasting

Jun 5, 2010
Somwhere in time
Too overedited for me, but you did a great job :handclap:

I just dont like it when someone only shows the last second of a highlight, that makes the entire goal/save look regular and not good at all, even if was a great goal.

Hockeycast

Aug 31, 2011
Finland
Too overedited for me, but you did a great job :handclap:

I just dont like it when someone only shows the last second of a highlight, that makes the entire goal/save look regular and not good at all, even if was a great goal.

Thanks for the feedback, everyone's entitled to their own opinion :nod: The idea was to make the music fit together with the clips and therefore the clips are pretty short.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad