[Vid] Embellishment City

• Thread starter M A K A V E L I*
  • Start date

mikeg

Feb 28, 2004
Was coming to post this video in a new thread but saw this already, best waste of 10 minutes ever!

Account Terminated

Sep 12, 2009
Guys, if you have any questions - hit us with a PM. We do not allow discussion or criticism of moderator actions on public boards. Got a problem or a question, take it to private messaging.

Crows*

Montreal, Vancouver group hug. The Boston bruins ****ing disgust me. Il buy a god damn Gallagher jersey and root for you guys in the east. I want a Boston, habs conference final and I want you guys to murder them.

Fat julien is a hypocrite. Their whole team is a joke.

happyhab*

props to the guy who made this video, but we have to help make it go viral so eventually the bruins media sees it to

void

Jan 5, 2006
Tweet the video to as many media people as you can. We gotta make this go viral. :laugh:

Davebo*

Send it to Jay Onrait - he'll have it on Sportscenter tonight....

MicroFracture

Jan 1, 2009
Trois-Rivieres
I know everyone is having a field day with this, but remember it goes both ways.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ReHL49eB5A

Is our coach the one whining in the media right now? No? Then cry moar. Everyone knows diving happens on every team. Difference is Boston singles out teams and players all the time while pretending they are completely clean of this. It's also working since Boston fans are constantly whining that all other teams are divers. They're rightfully getting called out on their ****. ;)

uiCk

Jan 20, 2009
MTL
I know everyone is having a field day with this, but remember it goes both ways.

yea i think the point of all this is not the diving, which i think everyone in the league is aware of it, and every teams has it moments. The point is that you don't go out and whine and cry about something you do yourself.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad