OT: Victory Song

AmadiosAmigos

Oct 27, 2010
Hey guys,

Just wondering the name of the song that plays at Staples Center after LA wins? Sounds like sort of punk rock, its about Los Angeles. Artist name and song title? Will make a good ring tone...:)

Ron*

Listening to it wants to make me puke, but watching a few Black Hawks games now and every time they score a goal they play something you want to eat a gun for, so I will gladly enjoy the victory song knowing we can do far worse.

SLang

Nov 29, 2005
Huntington Beach, CA
Listening to it wants to make me puke, but watching a few Black Hawks games now and every time they score a goal they play something you want to eat a gun for, so I will gladly enjoy the victory song knowing we can do far worse.

LOL...damn, Ron, take your victory songs serious much? :laugh:

Ron*

Found it...of course YouTube has it.

Where is my ****ing gun, anyway? Oh yeah, I lock it in the safe. For good reason.

Telos

In Gavrikov We Must Trust
Aug 16, 2008
Reno, NV
Hey guys,

Just wondering the name of the song that plays at Staples Center after LA wins? Sounds like sort of punk rock, its about Los Angeles. Artist name and song title? Will make a good ring tone...:)

Are you talking about this one?

Or are you talking about the new 2013 one?

Fishhead

Jul 15, 2003
PNW
The Fratelli's reunited this year, maybe we can use a song from their upcoming album!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad