Rumor: Victor Mete has requested a trade.

V13

Fire Sell Tank
Sep 21, 2005
M1 Habsram
The guy wants to play and honestly i can't blame him.

But he's been passed by Romanov and is not really what i would call a "future guy". So let's accomodate him and get a pick or some other prospect for him

Deebs

There's no easy way out
Feb 5, 2014
Sit him for the year unless it's a trade to the States

Beendair Donedat

Punk in Drublic
Dec 29, 2010
Truth or Consequences, NM
From hero to zero.

Feel bad for the kid, he’s got wheels and smarts but he’s tiny, has no shot, and is always outmuscled. Having his mom come to live with him and that picture where he’s proposing to his fiancé and she looks bigger than he does are the things I’ll always remember about him. A boy playing a man’s game.

Puck Luck Run Amok

Oct 26, 2012
The void
From hero to zero.

Feel bad for the kid, he’s got wheels and smarts but he’s tiny, has no shot, and is always outmuscled. Having his mom come to live with him and that picture where he’s proposing to his fiancé and she looks bigger than he does are the things I’ll always remember about him. A boy playing a man’s game.

He should've never been in the NHL at such a young age.

calder candidate

Feb 25, 2003
Montreal
Visit site
Mete is in no position to pull stun like this... lot can happen I don’t see why this come up now or why information needed to be leak... if I’m MB and this info hasn’t been approved to be made public, I send him home, no access to rink or training facility and let him sit there the rest of the season like TB did with Drouin...

Reactions: River Meadow

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad