GDT: Vice President Trophy Winners @ Town in Ohio

To Be Determined

Jun 22, 2006
Surprised Jarvy is sitting this one out. He had a lil Ironman streak going to start his career.
I'm glad. Ironman streaks are dumb and i hate when a roster becomes beholden to one (unless we had ever signed kessel, of course).

Though part of me did want jarvy to score enough tonight to hit 70 on the year.

Reactions: 3CanesInTheBox

moses malone 12

Oct 19, 2020
Skjei is just built differently. The true #1d plays tonight, and brind’amour being a capable nhl coach unlike AV who should literally have gone to prison for negligence knows that Skjei is a beast, a warrior, and a goddamn legend.

Also change the title to president trophy champions… there’s nothing presidential about the shit york rangers.
Love this guy. where have you been hiding?

• Haha
Reactions: Tryamw and geehaad

Boom Boom Apathy

I am the Professor. Deal with it!
Sep 6, 2006
Burns may actually sit this one out if they play Coghlan. I mean, come on guys. He's in incredible shape and he's still great, but he's almost 40. It'll be nice to give him a rest. The Ironman stuff is stupid and a relic of a time before modern sports medicine.
I doubt it. He could always just give him a shift or two and then go with 5 D for the rest of the night.

Blueline Bomber

AI Generated Minnesota Wild
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007
Burns may actually sit this one out if they play Coghlan. I mean, come on guys. He's in incredible shape and he's still great, but he's almost 40. It'll be nice to give him a rest. The Ironman stuff is stupid and a relic of a time before modern sports medicine.

Sounds like Coghlan is in, but it's Skjei getting the night off.

Burns is paired with Coghlan on the top pair.

AhosDatsyukian

Sep 25, 2020
Lol he’s within reach of an all time historic sports record, he’s not sitting any game the rest of his career unless he’s truly hurt

WreckingCrew

Feb 4, 2015
Feel like this one will be a tale of 2 teams. Half the guys coasting just playing to get through the game uninjured. Half the team going balls-to-the-wall to make a statement as "next man up" or get a jump on being at the top of that list next year. I expect it to be a shit show!! If Nads, Morrow, & Blake score tonight I'm getting a lotto ticket

Anton Dubinchuk

aho
Sponsor
Jul 18, 2010
Atlanta, GA
Feel like this one will be a tale of 2 teams. Half the guys coasting just playing to get through the game uninjured. Half the team going balls-to-the-wall to make a statement as "next man up" or get a jump on being at the top of that list next year. I expect it to be a shit show!! If Nads, Morrow, & Blake score tonight I'm getting a lotto ticket

Ah yes, the Hurricanes and the Blue Jackets.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad