GDT: VGK vs fishermen 7pm

Refuse

Sin City Soldiers
Aug 23, 2005
9d17ec24a46692900f75a743300a1ed3.jpg
gortons.gif

Called the "Gorton Fisherman", the Isles had a really minor league–looking logo for a while.

Tonight not even captain fishsticks can save them, 5–1 Knights

BattleBorn

50% to winning as many division titles as Toronto
Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
I liked the Gorton's Fisherman uniforms.

The striping was a little wonky, but I thought it was better than what they rolled with prior and since.

Reactions: KnishOfTheCrease

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
The Gorton Fisherman was more indicative of Long Island's culture than medieval knights or gila monsters are of ours.

Refuse

Sin City Soldiers
Aug 23, 2005
I liked the Gorton's Fisherman uniforms.

The striping was a little wonky, but I thought it was better than what they rolled with prior and since.
The striping was wonky yeah, but I always liked the Lighthouse logo better than the dude.

btw here are their lines

Lee Tavares Bailey
Beauvillier Barzal Eberle
Chimera Nelson Fritz
Johnston Quine Clutterbuck

Leddy Mayfield
Pelech Aho
Hickey Pulock

Halak

Source Morning Skate Updates: Islanders at Golden Knights

Nevada Jones

I like hockey.
Jun 28, 2017
Somewhere in Oregon.
Last night, total for the game opened at 7, shaded to the under (although now down to 6 1/2 to the over). Don't see NHL totals at 7 very often these days.

VGK significant favorites, as well.

All this FWIW.

BattleBorn

50% to winning as many division titles as Toronto
Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
Nah, Flower doesn't want that death stare GG gives every time someone sends it 195 feet in the direction of an empty net.
I used to think so.

Then Haula chucked it in for the first time from the D zone last game. I think the flood gates are opened.

I hope they're not, I don't actually think they are, but I'm calling it. EN Goalie Goal.

Reactions: Nevada Jones

Bart9349

Jul 4, 2016
This is basically the season for the Isles. They are on the cusp of making the playoffs, needing to leapfrog a team or two in the Metro to make it.

Never doubt the ability of a team to perform well when their back is against the wall.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad