VGK Ticket Thread (Read OP for rules)

Seven0two

Apr 17, 2018
I wanted to mention something about the price increase from the first round to the second. I have 8 tickets under my account between three people and was not able to do the Knights Vow because one of my friends was going to be out of town for the first round. My tickets during the regular season cost $75 and they went up to $150 for the first round and will cost $200 for the second. Now I'm planning on traveling to San Jose for game 3 and possibly 4 and noticed that you can still get tickets directly from the ticket office. The (near) exact same seats I have cost $195 before fees. After fees, it'll actually cost me slightly more than it does here. The price increase is tough to swallow, but is actually in line with what other teams are charging as well.

artificialintuition

Nov 21, 2017
No way that's true. And doesnt even account for fact that a lot of Kings fans live in Vegas. Low opposing attendance is normal in playoffs, can't advance plan like the regular season. Really rare to see a visitor dominate the crowd even with no sales restrictions.
Didn’t say dominate—just said (if true) it was A reason.

Also, above I noted that there were way more VGK fans at Staples than LAK fans at T-Mobile. This one is interesting because it is an easy drive or relatively cheap/quick flight, so it takes away some common factors that prevent visiting fans from overwhelming the arena.

That said, we did see this year that there were plenty of times fans of the visiting team were palpable. That wasn’t the case for R1G1/2.

artificialintuition

Nov 21, 2017
I wanted to mention something about the price increase from the first round to the second. I have 8 tickets under my account between three people and was not able to do the Knights Vow because one of my friends was going to be out of town for the first round. My tickets during the regular season cost $75 and they went up to $150 for the first round and will cost $200 for the second. Now I'm planning on traveling to San Jose for game 3 and possibly 4 and noticed that you can still get tickets directly from the ticket office. The (near) exact same seats I have cost $195 before fees. After fees, it'll actually cost me slightly more than it does here. The price increase is tough to swallow, but is actually in line with what other teams are charging as well.
People are used to the idea of variable pricing (based on the opponent); the playoffs are basically just a variation of that program.

ThorNton Apologist

Jumbo needs a cup
Oct 1, 2006
Cali
I see for the single game playoff tickets, they are non sellable/transferable. Will I still be able to get in with Stubhub or gametime ticket apps?

artificialintuition

Nov 21, 2017
I see for the single game playoff tickets, they are non sellable/transferable. Will I still be able to get in with Stubhub or gametime ticket apps?

To be clear, are you talking about the single game tix purchased today off of AXS?

Someone else will chime in, but I think it means that you can get in with your phone (you must, in fact).

The only 2 seats that popped up for me during today's sale were 2 glass seats for Game 5. I passed... mainly because we don't yet have dates.

ThorNton Apologist

Jumbo needs a cup
Oct 1, 2006
Cali
To be clear, are you talking about the single game tix purchased today off of AXS?

Someone else will chime in, but I think it means that you can get in with your phone (you must, in fact).

The only 2 seats that popped up for me during today's sale were 2 glass seats for Game 5. I passed... mainly because we don't yet have dates.
Yeah I guess that would be what I’m referring to. I am guessing stubhub or gametime tickets would work fine I’m just asking to double check I guess.
I went to the VGK-SJ game in Nov. I used flash seats and I just wondered if stubhub transferred to flash seats or how that works. Thanks!

The Duck Knight

Henry, you're our only hope!
Feb 6, 2012
Yeah I guess that would be what I’m referring to. I am guessing stubhub or gametime tickets would work fine I’m just asking to double check I guess.
I went to the VGK-SJ game in Nov. I used flash seats and I just wondered if stubhub transferred to flash seats or how that works. Thanks!

You'll be fine with Stubhub. Anything that gets sold on there is straight from STH's because single game tickets can't be sold for the playoffs. You can pull the tickets up straight from the Stubhub app just like you would in the FlashSeats app.

Reactions: ThorNton Apologist

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
You'll be fine with Stubhub. Anything that gets sold on there is straight from STH's because single game tickets can't be sold for the playoffs. You can pull the tickets up straight from the Stubhub app just like you would in the FlashSeats app.

Also, if you use the same email for both apps, tix bought on SH show up in FlashSeats.

Reactions: ThorNton Apologist

Scogar4

Apr 27, 2018
Hello,

I have tickets for game 2 vs. the Sharks on April 28th. They are section 11 row x seats 7 and 8. They are $375 for the pair. If you are interested email me at [email protected].

ColdSteel2

Aug 27, 2010
Hello,

I have tickets for game 2 vs. the Sharks on April 28th. They are section 11 row x seats 7 and 8. They are $375 for the pair. If you are interested email me at [email protected].
I have an extra pair tonight in Sec 1 Row G. If anyone is interested, PM me. I'm asking face value.

Jump on these guys, those prices will not be there again next year and this is a special team. These two people are looking out for you. Have fun.

A1

Everything is awful
Oct 15, 2005
Montreal, Qc
Hey I bought 2 tickets for game 5 on Monday when tickets went on sale, is it normal that I still don't have anything in the flash seats app?

BattleBorn

50% to winning as many division titles as Toronto
Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
Hey I bought 2 tickets for game 5 on Monday when tickets went on sale, is it normal that I still don't have anything in the flash seats app?
I wouldn't freak out yet.

If you don't have something Monday, I'd call.

Boris Zubov

No relation to Sergei, Joe
May 6, 2016
Back on the east coast

I wouldn't freak out yet.

If you don't have something Monday, I'd call.

Actually, they won't be in your account until Wednesday. My GF bought 2 seats for Game 5 as well & doesn't have them in Flash yet either. 48 hrs before game day is standard.

Reactions: KnishOfTheCrease

BStinson

Nov 11, 2013
I’ll be interested in snagging some tickets for game 3 or 4 so just PM me if you can’t make it!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad