GDT: VGK @ Panthers 4:30

Pirate Deadpool

Mar 3, 2011
Las Vegas, NV
Subban needs to work on rebound control. He didn't gobble up pucks like flower does. Maybe it's the lack of playing time that isn't keeping him as sharp as he has shown in the past. Lots of blame to go around for not picking up 2 points.

I wouldn't mind seeing Hyka or Pirri getting a call up and they can bring some much needed scoring to the bottom six lines. The bottom six lines does have good energy and defense, but they have been a black hole for scoring goals.

Bart9349

Jul 4, 2016
We really stole this point so I will take it. But need the win in Carolina to feel good and win the trip.

This match is sort of a do-or-die game for Carolina if they hope to make the playoffs. This possibly will be one of the VGK losses.

Not bad performance tonight for a B2B, however.

VGK 36 shots, 75 attempted shots; Panthers 26 shots, 40 attempted shots. Knights have to make more of those easier shots, however.

This was game #3 of a tough and crucial twelve game stretch. Ten of these games are away. Fortunately, only two games are against Pacific Division rivals (Sharks and Flames, both away games.) So far, three points.

The goal should be 0.500 play (or 12 points)

Last edited:
Reactions: Nevada Jones

Nevada Jones

I like hockey.
Jun 28, 2017
Somewhere in Oregon.
Subban pretty hard on himself postgame. Too risky to give him another shot at Carolina to get some confidence back?

Nah, probably not a good idea. Do need these points.

Don't mind me...just thinking out loud. :blah:

Reactions: BattleBorn

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City
IMHO...

Emotionally, a bit of a let down with getting "up" for yesterday's game (and win) against top team in league.
Some tired legs and minds with the back-to-back.

They salvaged a point.

Such games happen. (Just don't make it a habit!)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad