GDT: VGK @ Coyotes 6:30pm

willy702

Jul 3, 2016
1-1 on the PP, ok now just decline the rest of them and this is a win

Puckstop40

Aug 23, 2009
Las Vegas, NV
Also, Leah Hextall is not a good play by play. Doesn’t have the voice for it. She’s knowledgeable of the game and I think she would be better off as an analyst.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
f*** the NHL. Missed this game cause they put it on espn+. Usually record the games cause of work.

azvgk

Nov 29, 2019
I feel indifferent towards the ESPN+ broadcast.
Would've been great to have our regular announcers on TV - I watched on NHL66 but that play-by-play chick is awful. I guess she fills some diversity slot.

Plusses and mnusses to ESPN instead of NBCSN. The coverage is way worse, but ultimately it brings a lot more attention to our game. As someone who remembers the NHL with only 6 teams, I remember how bad expansion was at first but how much it has brought over 50 years.

Vegas07

Dec 6, 2018
Leah Hextall didn’t bother me in the highlights video I watched. Her voice was different but I had no strong opinion about it. Everywhere I looked though people were harshly criticizing her. Never saw so many “I hit the mute button” and “nails on a chalkboard” comments before. Interesting.

Haguerbomb

HOCKEY BELONGS IN THE DESERT
Oct 5, 2019
Would've been great to have our regular announcers on TV - I watched on NHL66 but that play-by-play chick is awful. I guess she fills some diversity slot.

Plusses and mnusses to ESPN instead of NBCSN. The coverage is way worse, but ultimately it brings a lot more attention to our game. As someone who remembers the NHL with only 6 teams, I remember how bad expansion was at first but how much it has brought over 50 years.
She knows what she's talking about its just her voice is kind of monotone.

Reactions: IceNeophyte

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad