Post-Game Talk: Veteran plays

Bench

3 is a good start
Aug 14, 2011
crease
Zidlicky getting involved right away!

Man, tough game to watch, very sloppy, but they pulled it out. Howard was great.

Claypool

Jan 12, 2009
Not enough subtle interference this game. Really good game from Howard tonight.

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
What a way to join the team, bet that does big things for his confidence.

They need to play better, but they found a way in a tight checking game. AV can whine up a storm, Stephan is holding there he just is. You can want Nyquist to go too, but they didn't call it that way all night. The hook/slash is a different scenario before somebody freaks out. He got caught doing something he shouldn't and Gus made sure it was obvious because well the first 59 minutes of the game told him he had to do that.

J-Swift

Jan 5, 2006
What were the Rangers protesting at the end? McDonagh fell into Talbot on his own.

Pavels Dog

Feb 18, 2013
Sweden
Really wasn't a good game by us but Howard and some luck kept us in it. Talbot was also fantastic, a couple of robberies for sure.

Great for Zidlicky to get that goal. Thought he looked good, skill-wise he seems to perhaps be the best guy on our defense.

Cole was okay. Had a few 'new guy' plays, good speed though and some decent forechecking work. Will have to see more to decide but think perhaps he should be more of a 3rd line guy on this team.

Overall a forgettable effort but hey, good teams win games like this too.

The Geelee

Jul 27, 2013
Major thing I learned from that game is the Rangers are some whiny ****ers. Good god.

KJoe88

Forever Lost.
May 18, 2012
Trenton, MI
Zid (goal)
Cole (played well + first game)
Howard (was a beast)

HM: Dats and Z

I'm glad we beat those stupid whiney divers.

Yemack

Oct 30, 2007
Im surprised AV didnt cry foul on that one. they might have called that one off as well :laugh: he brought that **** from Vancouver to Rangers haha

I'm gonna go take a swimming on all the Rangers fans tears. BRB

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad