*VERY* important dating question

nofehr

Dec 17, 2012
Blame it on the dog.

Carlinas Identity visits his girlfriend's parents for the first time
He and his girlfriend's father are sitting in the living room while the girls make dinner. At the foot of Carolina's chair lies the family dog, Rover. After a few minutes, the young man feels the urge to fart. Unable to hold it in, he attempts to let it out silently, but it comes out audible.
"Rover!" Yells the father.
Feeling relieved the dog was blamed, the young man let's another rip, this time a bit louder.
"ROVER!" Yells the father again.
Feeling one last wave of gas, the boyfriend let's out a nasty, wet, stinker.
"ROVER, GET OUTTA THERE BEFORE HE ***** ALL OVER YOU! "

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
He and his girlfriend's father are sitting in the living room while the girls make dinner. At the foot of Carolina's chair lies the family dog, Rover. After a few minutes, the young man feels the urge to fart. Unable to hold it in, he attempts to let it out silently, but it comes out audible.
Feeling relieved the dog was blamed, the young man let's another rip, this time a bit louder.

:laugh:

Carolinas Identity*

I'm a bad troll...
Jun 18, 2011
Calgary, AB

we would be doing this over a glass of fine single malt

so that would earn me some points back i think

darko

Feb 16, 2009

Poor Rover.

Sep 19, 2008
Who here practices yoga.

Been thinking of taking yoga to hit on hot grils. Perhaps I should also go vegan and wear Lululemon sweatpants.

darko

Feb 16, 2009
Who here practices yoga.

Been thinking of taking yoga to hit on hot grils. Perhaps I should also go vegan and wear Lululemon sweatpants.

You also need to talk to them dummy. Staring at them scares them off.

Carolinas Identity*

I'm a bad troll...
Jun 18, 2011
Calgary, AB
Who here practices yoga.

I do hot yoga twice a week and also, I practice Tummo. It's a type of breathing and meditation that allows you to moderate your inner body temperature. Hence how I can go out in the snow in shorts and tees when it's freezing and not be bothered.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad