Very bad acting that is actually fun to watch

member 157595

One of my favorite games ever with one of my least favorite main characters ever. His main personality trait was "daddy didn't love me". lol

I don't even like the game at all, so you can imagine how much I can't stand that character.

Reactions: Rodgerwilco

Habsfunk

Jan 11, 2003
BC
Visit site
That's a good description. It's as if someone tried to create a serious version of a parody without ever actually seeing what it was parodying.

What's even more interesting is The Wicker Man is a remake of a 1973 British movie that is actually pretty well regarded and has a legitimate cult following. It could be some sort of high concept parody, but that would be giving it too much credit.

Osprey

Feb 18, 2005
What's even more interesting is The Wicker Man is a remake of a 1973 British movie that is actually pretty well regarded and has a legitimate cult following. It could be some sort of high concept parody, but that would be giving it too much credit.

Yeah, that makes it funnier. Watching the classic original shows how good the story can be and how off the mark the remake is. Like you suggested, I don't think that the remake was trying to be tongue in cheek.

Elvis P

Stop! In the name of love/You can't hurry love
Dec 10, 2007
ATL
The word "too" in the thread title makes no sense, but William Shatner in the Star Trek tv show. /Close thread.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $36,790.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cagliari vs Lecce
    Cagliari vs Lecce
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $25.00