Speculation: Vermette and Michalek

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
Ideally Brad Richards falls flat, and the Hawks are desperate for a C, and with Rozy not getting any younger, they'd probably really like to add Z as well.

They've got one of my favorite prospects in the world, too. Ryan Hartman would be a great add. I'd do Vermette at 50% for Hartman. I'd even be willing to throw Michalek in at 50% for the paltry cost of a 2nd rounder, just to get deal number one done. I'd take back cap like Rozy and/or Richards too, if the Hawks are into it. Hell, maybe they could help us out and agree to take Chipchura, if he clears waivers first, and they can eat the dollars to stash him away in the AHL this year and next.

To CHI:
A. Vermette (50%)
Z. Michalek (50%)
K. Chipchura(cleared waivers, in minors)
2015 4th

To ARI:
R. Hartman
B. Richards
M. Rozsival
2015 2nd

Last edited:

FoppaForsberg*

Greetings Arizona fans, with speculation that Vermette might be being shopped, along with the Gormley rumours, I was wondering if something like a 2016 1st, Connor Bleakley, and a 2015 2nd would get it done.

Sciamachy

Shadow Coyote
Jan 31, 2008
Greetings Arizona fans, with speculation that Vermette might be being shopped, along with the Gormley rumours, I was wondering if something like a 2016 1st, Connor Bleakley, and a 2015 2nd would get it done.

Where is this speculation coming from? Unless we're going full tank we aren't shopping Vermette this early into the season.

Sinurgy

Approaching infinity
Sponsor
Feb 8, 2004
AZ
I'd do it today. We need to tank. We need McDavid.
The Coyotes absolutely won't get McDavid, even if they tanked. As a long time fan of the team you should know this already.

Bonsai Tree

Turning a new leaf
Feb 2, 2014
The Coyotes absolutely won't get McDavid, even if they tanked. As a long time fan of the team you should know this already.

Only if GMDM in his great wisdom didn't think McDavid was the answer. Remember, our draft woes have been almost entirely self inflicted.

Heldig

Apr 12, 2002
BC
Only if GMDM in his great wisdom didn't think McDavid was the answer. Remember, our draft woes have been almost entirely self inflicted.

If ANY GM does not think McDavid is the answer then they do not know the correct question.

I was all set for a youth movement / one year tank / rebuild but very unlikely Arizona finishes last.

Here's hoping for the Penguin luck and the Coyotes win the lottery, draft McDavid and turn the franchise around.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad