GDT: Vegas @ Winnipeg 7pm TSN3/Power 97.5/CJOB Gary's Return

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Blue Baron

Nov 13, 2015
Hoser Country
Going to the hangar tonight. Ill either be having a good time watching the guys beat the Piss Knights, or getting pissed on wobbly pops.
Ah shoot some stick!?

1711645293496.gif

Who's Jerry Lawless?

Jets need this one so I'm expecting a loss!
He is likely thinking of Jerry “the King” Lawler

Confusing his fat guys!

1711645520606.gif

Plus Sable good luck charm:naughty:

1711645453526.gif

Last edited:

NA Hockey

Nov 16, 2015
4 straight losses with Perfetti in the lineup. Directly related or not, if we win tonight, I wonder if we see him again this year.
3 straight, he didn’t play against NJ.

Not one of those were his fault my goodness. Ya let’s blame the 9 min player who actually had a couple good games and not the players playing 20 mins and mauling in the efforts.

Lots of guys have been terrible the last few games but no repercussions for them.

I think you are right though, I doubt we see him again this year.

raideralex99

Whiteout Is Coming.
Dec 18, 2015
West Coast
I could say 4 straight losses with Scheifele in the lineup too, but I didn't say that either.
Jets don't have a center replacement for Scheifele but they do have extra defensemen.
Pionk was under the weather in the Devils game so why not rest him because he looked terrible.

Last edited:

KingBogo

Admitted Homer
Nov 29, 2011
Winnipeg
Well

I think a win at home vs the team that has made us their bitch since they joined the league would be the tonic our fan base needs.

Jets are undefeated when I post first so don’t f*** it up boys.

Edit: WolfHouse snuck that post in there dammit:laugh:
Agreed 100%. I'm going tonight with a good buddy and the beer will be flowing, so I sure in the hell hope it is a good one, because I know it will be an expensive one :laugh:

Nov 24, 2006
3 straight, he didn’t play against NJ.

Not one of those were his fault my goodness. Ya let’s blame the 9 min player who actually had a couple good games and not the players playing 20 mins and mauling in the efforts.

Lots of guys have been terrible the last few games but no repercussions for them.

I think you are right though, I doubt we see him again this year.
My bad on the stats. And I am not agreeing with it, it just seems the coaching staff views Perfetti as a potential healthy scratch.

raideralex99

Whiteout Is Coming.
Dec 18, 2015
West Coast
How many games has Miller gotten into since the TDL?

Seems weird to trade for a guy then sit him.

Was he playing regularly in NJ or was.he in and out of the line up?
Only 41 games with the Devils averaging 15:55 with 4 goals and 4 assists so I'm assuming he was in and out but did play 2/3 of the games.
He's basically insurance for the playoff injuries but he is a righthanded shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad