GDT: Vegas tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedRocking

Jan 8, 2022
NoCal
Well, guess we’re tied with Pens now. 3/4 pts between Avs and GK ain’t too shabby.

That Ovi 50th goal was something, and just an incredible game by him. Ovi, we salute you!!

Reactions: Alexander the Gr8

Game suspension

Feb 11, 2018
That OT goal was blatantly offside. But is anyone gonna get in the way of the Vegas Knights love ? Not tonight apparently.

Drakon

Mar 31, 2014
That OT goal was blatantly offside. But is anyone gonna get in the way of the Vegas Knights love ? Not tonight apparently.
It was definitely close. I don't know without a better angle, the one on NHL.com is too far away to tell.

Jags

Mildly Disturbed
May 5, 2016
Central Florida
That one was more on Oshie than Sammy. But yes, couple of softies for sure!

It was way more of an Eller/Oshie combo. Eller is a pylon on the first cut. Looked to me like it threw Oshie off that he got so cleanly by Eller. And tonight is another example of the team playing great in what should have been an easy win but our goalie giving up softies made it a nailbiter and cost us a point.

Reactions: RedRocking

DWGie26

Sponsor
Oct 6, 2019
NOVA
The only good line we threw out was Kuzy-Wilson-Carlson (I have no issue with him out there the way he is playing). But Backstrom-OV-Schultz. Good lord!

twabby

Mar 9, 2010
I know shooting percentages are up across the league, but how can they seriously consider starting a .897 goalie in the postseason?

I don’t see the upside in Samsonov’s game. At some point being a first round pick means nothing. Who cares what his perceived value was 7 years ago?

zappa4ever

Music is the Best!
Feb 10, 2010
MD/VA/WV intersection
2 beauties from OV, guess that makes it 18 in 22? good lawd!

Would've been great to snag the 2 pts. but to get the 50 goal marker out of the way so quickly takes whatever pressure OV may have had and frees up Lavi to rest up any players down the rest of the stretch

Peeri

Jan 13, 2016
Western Finland
Impressive game from OV and the 1st line overall after watching the highlights of the game. It's good sign for the playoffs if they plan to run with this combo. Also #50 for the Great 8, no words, just amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad