Votes: 62 54.4%
  • LA

Votes: 52 45.6%

• Total voters

Skinnyjimmy08

WorldTraveler
Mar 30, 2012
Can u make an option "refuse to answer cause don't know"?? Lol

This is honestly tough... Instantly I thought LA but then I find Stephenson has been soooo underrated for a few years now so I was going to then say VGK...

Hmmmmm

I'll probably go VGK... I'm not the biggest fan of PLD and find him rather overrated

Reactions: banks and Play

Our Lady Peace

Aug 12, 2014
BC
Is Byfield slated to be on wing for the foreseeable future? Cause if he was still projected at C, Kings are my choice easily. If not, Vegas by a hair

Peat

Jun 14, 2016
Real tough one so I'll go for the set with the best player, which is Vegas with Eichel.

olli

Unregistered User
Dec 2, 2016
cÃnÃdÃ
its close but I’ll take the team that just won the cup. Eichel is just as good as Kopitar and Kopitar isn’t getting younger. Stephenson is just as good as PLD even tho PLD has shown flashes of being better. Karlsson and Danault is pretty much a wash, both really good defensive Cs.

Evergreen

Stephensons skating ability and two way play overcome PLDs obvious greater offensive talent and that’s the second difference maker (Eichel being the clear favourite).
I think you're underestimating PLD's defensive ability. He is a very good defensive player.

Personally I'd give the edge to Dubois over Stephenson even though Stephenson is one of my favorite players. I just love the way he skates.

Overall, I'd go with LA in this poll, at least for the next year or two. After that, I think Vegas gets the edge, largely due to Kopitar's age.

My ranking would be as follows, but honestly these guys are all pretty close outside of the Eichel and Kopitar being 1 and 2.

Eichel
Kopitar
PLD
Stephenson
Karlsson/Danault

Roy/Lizotte

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
I went with Vegas.

I never got the PLD hype. Another solid player that's made out to be something special because muh size.

On kind of the same token, Danault did make it close. He's a better player than PLD in every game state but powerplay.

Atoyot

Jul 19, 2013
I think you're underestimating PLD's defensive ability. He is a very good defensive player.

Personally I'd give the edge to Dubois over Stephenson even though Stephenson is one of my favorite players. I just love the way he skates.

Overall, I'd go with LA in this poll, at least for the next year or two. After that, I think Vegas gets the edge, largely due to Kopitar's age.

My ranking would be as follows, but honestly these guys are all pretty close outside of the Eichel and Kopitar being 1 and 2.

Eichel
Kopitar
PLD
Stephenson
Karlsson/Danault

Roy/Lizotte
Dubois is not a good defensive player.

Very close, went with LA.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad