Prospect Info: Vegas Golden Knights Prospect/Henderson Silver Knights AHL Thread II

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
Lucky Luke Elvenes had 1g 3a in his pro debut tonight
Ben Jones also picked up his first point before leaving after a questionable hit by noted meathead McIlrath. He had a tilt with Giovanni Smith earlier as well.
Paul Cotter also left the ice under some discomfort after getting hit up high.

The Wolves lost 8-5 as Dansk channeled his inner Lagace.

Hacksaw Jack Dugan got his season started with 1g 3a

Last edited:
Reactions: Nevada Jones

Lehtonen

Jan 7, 2016
Finland
Lucky Luke Elvenes had 1g 3a in his pro debut tonight
Pro debut? There is also hockey outside of North America and Elvenes has already played three seasons men's and adults hockey in SHL which is more demanding league than AHL so he only made his AHL debut, not pro debut. Of course I am very happy about his four point performance and it gives me strength to believe that he might be ready to crap a spot in the third line next season.

theslatcher

Jan 5, 2016
Sweden
I wouldn't be surprised if Elvenes lights it up in the A, always figured he fits into smaller ice much better, just got to have him adjust to it first. And having Rocky as his coach will do wonders for him, especially compared to Abbott.

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
Pro debut? There is also hockey outside of North America and Elvenes has already played three seasons men's and adults hockey in SHL which is more demanding league than AHL so he only made his AHL debut, not pro debut. Of course I am very happy about his four point performance and it gives me strength to believe that he might be ready to crap a spot in the third line next season.

*NA pro debut

I wouldn't be surprised if Elvenes lights it up in the A, always figured he fits into smaller ice much better, just got to have him adjust to it first. And having Rocky as his coach will do wonders for him, especially compared to Abbott.

He certainly looked like he might the other night.

Reactions: Lehtonen

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City

Paywall. Great story on Krebs, hanging around Vegas. Bunking with Stone and GF.

Looks to have started skating. Hoping to play at WJC this winter.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad