GDT: Vegas Golden Knights @ Minnesota Wild | It's gonna be a Wild One

BattleBorn

50% to winning as many division titles as Toronto
Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
We have not scored since Marchy had the EN goal at Arizona. Five straight scoreless periods. Is it us, or have other teams got it figured out now?
Hard to tell. They've both taken away the passing lanes better than most other teams, they're trapping us, and keeping everything to the perimeter. I think that's a decent recipe to win most nights against most teams without real top end talent.

mundyc3

May 17, 2017
Las Vegas, NV
This game is much more well played for the Knights thus far. They have made a lot less mistakes and have created plenty of opportunities. Just need the puck to go through the pipes.

Reactions: Nevada Jones

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
We have not scored since Marchy had the EN goal at Arizona. Five straight scoreless periods. Is it us, or have other teams got it figured out now?
Hopefully the former. or maybe we just aren't talking about how Dubnyk has a SHUTOUT going... and only has one period to go before he gets the SHUTOUT and I'm running out of ways to say SHUTOUT in a sentence.

Nevada Jones

I like hockey.
Jun 28, 2017
Somewhere in Oregon.
Hopefully the former. or maybe we just aren't talking about how Dubnyk has a SHUTOUT going... and only has one period to go before he gets the SHUTOUT and I'm running out of ways to say SHUTOUT in a sentence.
Well, in an earlier post I said I thought we would score some goals, which would mean Dubnyk would not be able to get a SHUTOUT.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
There's never enough ways to say SHUTOUT in a sentence. In fact when I think of how many ways you can say SHUTOUT in a sentence, I swear to the gods of SHUTOUT that it actually scares the SHUT OUT of me

Shutout

BattleBorn

50% to winning as many division titles as Toronto
Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
I was never a believer in the shutout curse thing. I asked a Boston Bruins fan leaving from my row a little early why they didn't want to watch their boy Subban pitch a shutout. Then they scored.

I'm a cautious observer of the jinx now.

Reactions: Nevada Jones

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad