GDT: Vegas Golden Knights @ Los Angeles Kings | 7:00PM |

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
1090823.jpg

Then again, maybe they should have been the plow king.... might not have got stuck in Denver if they were...

1111176.jpg

Oh yeah....

Go :vegas Go!

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
some interesting ones in there. I wonder how long till McDavid takes over in Calgary and Winnipeg

Probably another 5-6 years if they don't keep the Canadian division. He's got 36p against Calgary in his career.

(he also has 15p in 10 games against Vegas)

Edit: other VGK killers - Connor, Kadri, M.Tkachuk, Zabinejad, E.Staal, Boeser, Matthews, Mantha, Danault and Zach Sanford.

Last edited:

azvgk

Nov 29, 2019
Any word on Tuch, Stephenson? I suspect Petro is out another 4-6 weeks, he'll be nice and fresh for the playoffs, and we've gotten some great ice time for Coghlan and Hague. I suspect Coghlan has earned himself a spot - with him, Theo and Petro you have 3 puck movers (maybe 4 with Whitecloud) and two defensive dmen in Martinez and McNabb. I like our defense going forward.

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
Glass nosek brown Roy I hope. But who knows....

Roy is fast, but Nosek makes decisions faster imo. Glass didn't make any highlight reels with Patches line last time, but where are you gonna put him?

theslatcher

Jan 5, 2016
Sweden
But not centering. And if Marchy centers, every pass will be a shot attempt.
Roy would be centering ofc. Nosek has been tried in the top 6 at wing too a while back, but that went poorly.

Could always call up Elvenes and play him at C, think he spent the last 10-15 games with the Wolves at C(which went well)...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad