Tickets: Vegas Game package

NYGBleedBlueNYR

Mar 16, 2010
I don't know if anyone is still debating going to the game in Vegas on 1-7. The Knights have a package available right now for 2 tickets in first 3 rows, all inclusive food & drink(including liquor)) and a Knights hoodie. It was like $800 so it's cheaper than buying the tickets at face value.

Just a heads up

Giacomin

Apr 29, 2007
I plan on going to the game. Is that $800 per ticket and why is that cheaper than buying a regular ticket. Either $400 or $800 that seems a little steep even with all the extras thrown in.

UnSandvich

Sep 7, 2017
I plan on going to the game. Is that $800 per ticket and why is that cheaper than buying a regular ticket. Either $400 or $800 that seems a little steep even with all the extras thrown in.

Based on his phrasing, and the use of the word "package", I think it's for 2 tix

ltsthinaz

Dec 20, 2011
Kingman, Arizona
My seats are excellent - 13 rows off the ice off to the side of the Vegas goalie in periods 1-3. They go for about $115 per ticket ($230 a pair). If I can't go to the game, I can sell them. I've asked around and the consensus is they sell on StubHub for about $175-200 apiece, depending on demand/opponent (Rangers will be BIG demand - lot of visitors and ex-New Yorkers in Vegas). Just wanted to give you an idea of what seats go for at T-Mobile Arena.

NYGBleedBlueNYR

Mar 16, 2010
Yeah that's for 2 tickets. So I'm pretty sure the tickets are $550 ea face value plus fees. So you're paying less than face. The tickets are in the first 3 rows closest to the glass.

Bricho

Jan 23, 2013
Yeah that's for 2 tickets. So I'm pretty sure the tickets are $550 ea face value plus fees. So you're paying less than face. The tickets are in the first 3 rows closest to the glass.

Through the VGK box office the tickets are listed at $600 plus so it seems to be a pretty decent deal relative to face value. My guess is available seats would be behind the goal. Those are the absolute worst glass seats.

NYGBleedBlueNYR

Mar 16, 2010
Through the VGK box office the tickets are listed at $600 plus so it seems to be a pretty decent deal relative to face value. My guess is available seats would be behind the goal. Those are the absolute worst glass seats.

From what I gathered from the rep I spoke too, it's kinda first come first serve to the remaining seats in those first 3 rows. I just asked to be in the end that the Rangers shoot twice.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad