GDT: Vegas at Detroit | December 3, 7:00

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gniwder

Oct 12, 2009
Bellingham, WA
I'm more concerned about Kubalik and Perron cooling off in the last 3 or 4 games. They need to get back into the groove. Kuby is way behind McDavid now.

Speaking of which, Robertson passed him in goals. That kid is something else, I said it couple of years ago when I first watched him, he's a freakin puck magnet. He's always in the right place even on broken plays and weird bounces, it's amazing.

Henkka

Jan 31, 2004
Tampere, Finland
Hope they would put backup Adin Hill on the net.

Thompson played against Pens and has played a heavy load lately. He seems to be losing games, maybe starting to get exhausted. PIT loaded 47 shots against Thompson last night.

VGK game after DET is against Boston, maybe they want to save their starter for that game.

No Bert. He sure isn't doing anything to up the value for his next contract.

So, let's sign him cheap and laugh on the way to bank. ;)

Reactions: Realgud

JediOrderPizza

Apr 15, 2012
Tampa, Fl
I'm more concerned about Kubalik and Perron cooling off in the last 3 or 4 games. They need to get back into the groove. Kuby is way behind McDavid now.

Speaking of which, Robertson passed him in goals. That kid is something else, I said it couple of years ago when I first watched him, he's a freakin puck magnet. He's always in the right place even on broken plays and weird bounces, it's amazing.
Yeah Robertson became one of my favorite non wing players last season. Kids a beast.

OgeeOgelthorpe

Baldina
Feb 29, 2020

...Coulda had him and we picked Lindstrom.

ThankGord

Jul 11, 2018
GR, MI
Would like to see Jonny Burgers get some more ice and maybe a look at Mo with a different D partner.

Gniwder

Oct 12, 2009
Bellingham, WA
Yeah Robertson became one of my favorite non wing players last season. Kids a beast.

I liked him since the first game he played against the Wings. The puck just comes to him, it's amazing. Super high hockey IQ.

My favorite player is Makar, since his very first game. Beniers as well because the Kraken are my local team.

...Coulda had him and we picked Lindstrom.

Skating issues, right? Oh well.

It's really hard to project hockey IQ to the NHL level, whereas athleticism is easier. Though you gotta avoid low hockey IQ guys like Zadina and Byfield.

Apr 14, 2009
Canada
According to dailyfaceoff the 2nd line is Suter-Ras-Raymond?

That can't be right...? May as well put Berggren up there and see if he has chemistry with fellow Swede Raymond. If they roll with Suter-Ras-Raymond as line 2 we're doomed. Lalonde wants more out of Raymond, so he puts him with Suter and Ras..? Like come on....

norrisnick

The best...
Apr 14, 2005
I think I get it now... contrarian.
According to dailyfaceoff the 2nd line is Suter-Ras-Raymond?

That can't be right...? May as well put Berggren up there and see if he has chemistry with fellow Swede Raymond. If they roll with Suter-Ras-Raymond as line 2 we're doomed. Lalonde wants more out of Raymond, so he puts him with Suter and Ras..? Like come on....
Incoming Suter > Raymond stats...

• Haha
Reactions: OgeeOgelthorpe

jkutswings

hot piss hockey
Jul 10, 2014
I won't pretend to know more than a professional coaching staff. But I wonder what sample size they think is sufficient to decide to mix up the defensive pairings.

Reactions: odin1981

norrisnick

The best...
Apr 14, 2005
I won't pretend to know more than a professional coaching staff. But I wonder what sample size they think is sufficient to decide to mix up the defensive pairings.
No idea. I didn't like the top pairing since training camp. The comments I made then are the ones being made by the podcasters now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad