vBookie Event Schedule & Requests Thread

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
Hello.

This is a thread with a list of the sports which are covered here, and in which you can ask for certain events to be made.

Any sponsors can make vbookie events. If you want to start making events for a certain sport regularly, let me know and I'll add you to the list.

Sports/league covered currently:

NFL: Kane One and HuHitsU (Thursday Nights)

MLB: Kane One (Fridays and Saturdays)

NBA/basketball: HuHitsU

Horse racing: GKJ

European football: Ceremony (football leagues are generally English/Scottish league and Cup games, UEFA Champions League and Europa League games, along with international friendlies and the World Cup/European Championships when happening), HuHitsU (miscellaneous other things)

Tennis: Ceremony (Grand Slam events, others on request), HuHitsU (miscellaneous other things)

Snooker: Ceremony (I think I'm the only one who cares, and I do the Masters/World Championship/UK Championship events since they're on TV)

MMA: Cyris

Other: I do occasional athletics events.

That's all of the events I can think of that are covered for now. Again, if you want anything made, post in here.

Last edited by a moderator:

kihei

McEnroe: The older I get, the better I used to be.
Jun 14, 2006
Toronto
I just noticed that you are taking bets on the men's final at Indian Wells until tomorrow. I believe that the match is today, following the women's final, unless you know something that I missed. I think it is supposed to start around 5:00 pm Ontario time.

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
Thanks for the catch - I made it after midnight and forgot to change the day.

kihei

Jun 14, 2006
Toronto
Tennis match ups have been fun so far. Keep 'em coming, please.

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
I don't even know where I'd find lacrosse odds. Oddschecker doesn't have anything for a world championship...

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
vCash is reset when a new event is made. How long has it been at 0? Last event made was on Saturday so it should have went up then.

kihei

Jun 14, 2006
Toronto
Would it be possible to get some bets on the Canadian Open which is now underway in Toronto and Montreal? Both women's and men's sides are very competitive. Pretty please and thank you.

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
Would it be possible to get some bets on the Canadian Open which is now underway in Toronto and Montreal? Both women's and men's sides are very competitive. Pretty please and thank you.

Tennis?

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
I am currently unable to make events so if anyone wants to take up football, have at it.

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
Right, I'm back with football. English Premier League, Scottish Premiership (and the sellout **** doing Rangers/Hearts/Hibs in the Championship) & cup matches for both countries, as well as all Champions League matches (but not the qualifying rounds) and Europa League matches featuring teams I've heard of.

These aside, if anyone wants any other matches or teams or leagues whatever on a regular basis, let me know and I'll start including them.

HuHitsU

Feb 1, 2014
CPP
Yep. I will be posting college football. Sticking with the well known teams / top 25. Will post this weekend's games tomorrow.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad