Prospect Info: Vasili Podkolzin

Hyzer

Jimbo is fired - the good guys won
Aug 10, 2012
Vancouver
Haven't looked it up but I'm guessing that's the most he's had in a KHL game in awhile.

Note to my stalker: "I'm guessing" means I'm not sure, not that I'm lying.

Oh my Melvin, you liar, you. How dare you make mistakes in 2020. SMH.

I believe his last KHL game was 11 minutes so it's actually less. Probably makes sense as it is the Army vs Army game and is two big rivalries, which means the coach wanted to put out their best lines as much as possible for best chance at winning.

That's my take on it anyway.

Melvin

21/12/05
Sep 29, 2017
Montreal, QC
Oh my Melvin, you liar, you. How dare you make mistakes in 2020. SMH.

I believe his last KHL game was 11 minutes so it's actually less. Probably makes sense as it is the Army vs Army game and is two big rivalries, which means the coach wanted to put out their best lines as much as possible for best chance at winning.

That's my take on it anyway.

Dang it! Another egregious mistake. How will I live this down.

F A N

Aug 12, 2005
Every time I see this thread bumped up I hope for a twitter link showing the goal Pods scored. Assist is fine too.

canuckking1

Feb 8, 2015
that is an incredible output from an 18 yr old in the KHL. hopefully he can continue that over the next 15-20 games and he can further solidify himself as a blue chip elite prospect.

That'd be pretty special if he could have something like 15 points in his last 20 games. Strong end of the season and playoffs and we could be looking at an Elite prospect.

I am toxic

. . . even in small doses
Oct 24, 2014
Vancouver
That'd be pretty special if he could have something like 15 points in his last 20 games. Strong end of the season and playoffs and we could be looking at an Elite prospect.

Could be?

giphy.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad