HighAndTight

Ready To Be Hurt Again
Jan 12, 2008
Victoria, BC
^ Legit lol.

Jimmy-Clausen1.jpg

lavoy

Nov 3, 2011
Woohoo! Season starts on a Saturday and we play in Vancouver.. Can't imagine CBC not showing that as their night-cap.... Awesome way to start :yo:

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
Per Stephens, looks like we`ll play the Flames on 21st. I guess 22 (most likely) or 23 will be the Oilers, and then could follow a home stand

Scottrockztheworld*

Vancouver is playing Edm now on the 19th. Looks like I'll have to wait a little longer to see Getz, Perry & Ryan.

Although good news for Ducks DVM... looks like Kassian will be getting his chance to run Schultz opening night:naughty:

Nzap

lunaR Pad
Jul 19, 2011
Parma
lol we play the stars back to back to back. april 1st to 5th.
You guys play both Stars and Coyotes back-to-back-to-back and both Oilers and Red Wings back-to-back. And all of these four have at least two of the back-to-backs in the same arena. (= home-home/away-away instead of home-away/away-home)

You have a really weird schedule overall.

We Want The Cup

Jul 5, 2006
Anyone know the home opener "buy one get one 50% off" code? I am going to be in the area for some concerts and would love to attend the Ducks game, but would like to get in on this deal.

Exit Dose

Jul 2, 2011
Georgia
We could start throwing rats on the ice like Florida does. But we would have different reasons for that :sarcasm:
But we would have to wait for thee whole game to finish, that`s the impossible part :laugh:
That is actually a great idea. I just wish we had a way to make it happen.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad