Votes: 6 85.7%
  • It's perfect just the way it is.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
We need to win,,, but also I feel like I'm just gonna use these pictures as my GDTs until Spott is fired.

97330.jpg

111678.jpg

116649.jpg

127227.jpg

140573.jpg

148748.jpg

153920.jpg

160260.jpg

166166.jpg

169135.jpg

192458.jpg

194794.jpg

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Lose this game and Hangman has create a video of himself singing the baby shark song and post it here for all of us to see.

EMcx2

Dec 11, 2021
Pull-him, Lehner looks stoned.... and sit Whitecloud while you are at it

willy702

Jul 3, 2016
Best thing to happen to this team is if they just rode LT every game. Lehner would get healthy and rested if needed, but until you saw LT have a few bad games in a row see what happens. Young goalies going on a run that stretches into the playoffs is not an uncommon occurrence.

Vegas07

Dec 6, 2018
Lehner is doing his best to cost us a playoff spot. That Fleury trade is killing us.

Vegas07

Dec 6, 2018
Hey look, that was 4 minutes on the power play against the 30th ranked penalty kill in the league and we didn’t score. So what’s the excuse now? It’s not like we don’t have enough star players.

Kevin27NYI

Aug 5, 2009
Lehner actually made a couple of big saves to give us that shot.
I’m an Isles fan that loves Lehner, was surprised to see the anger. I watched this one and felt he got left out to dry a lot. Even on the OT goal the defender got outmuscled in front and got left alone

azvgk

Nov 29, 2019
Just not a Stanley Cup contender with Lehner in goal..

Not liking Whitecloud;'s game recently either

Vegas07

Dec 6, 2018
I’m an Isles fan that loves Lehner, was surprised to see the anger. I watched this one and felt he got left out to dry a lot. Even on the OT goal the defender got outmuscled in front and got left alone
On other sites people complain about Lehner after every game he loses (and even after some of his wins).
Lehner is really unpopular with Knight fans. On other sites people complain about him constantly. Some fans regularly defend him and are tired of people missing Fleury and/or bashing Lehner, but I think it’s safe to say that Lehner is our most unpopular player by far.

It’s no wonder why he deleted his Twitter account.

Personally I don’t hate Lehner and have even liked him as a goalie for much of the time he was here. He has been injured too much lately and this is clearly his worst season here (some bad defense hasn’t helped but I don’t think he has been at his best in a while either).

Last edited:
Reactions: Kevin27NYI

azvgk

Nov 29, 2019
On other sites people complain about Lehner after every game he loses (and even after some of his wins).

Lehner is really unpopular with Knight fans. On other sites people complain about him constantly. Some fans regularly defend him and are tired of people missing Fleury and/or bashing Lehner, but I think it’s safe to say that Lehner is our most unpopular player by far.

It’s no wonder why he deleted his Twitter account.

Personally I don’t hate Lehner and have even liked him as a goalie for much of the time he was here. He has been injured too much lately and this is clearly his worst season here (some bad defense hasn’t helped but I don’t think he has been at his best in a while either).
Some bad defense hasn't helped, but Lehner is at best mediocre. He's slow, gives up a ton of rebounds and flops around like a beached whale trying to get back in position. I have no personal animus towards him whatsoever, but he's not a goalie for a contender, which we would be if we had a power play and a few less injuries.

Reactions: Puckstop40

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad