GDT: Vancouver Canucks vs. Winnipeg Jets | Dec 10 | 7:00PM PST | SNET

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChuckNorris4Cup

May 31, 2018
The team is much more exciting to watch, Demko is the real deal, he's the new Luongo and young still. I wouldn't mind a couple moves made though, guys like Pearson and Poolman, I would be in favor if they could be moved somehow that can help the team more.

mathonwy

Positively #toxic
Jan 21, 2008
You know when you are really wasted and try and sound sober waiting for a cab outside of the bar. That's what Hirsch sounds like right now.
EUHREaS.gif

Gstank

Apr 27, 2015
Thatcher Demko!....are you kidding me?....is he the best goaltender in the entire NHL right now? I mean who's any better? Highway robbery tonight.

If the Canucks get this kind of goaltending all year, it's enough to make a believer out of every player.

Shesterkin, Hellebyuck, Markstrom, possibly Jarry (side notice he may make team Canada for the Olympics at this rate)

DL44

Status quo
Sep 26, 2006
PP was frustrating.
Hoglander shot the puck!
Demko bounced back beautifully after badly losing his net on the PP goal against.
Myers was active and effective.
Hughes had a good game overall.. some low points. but I enjoyed how much he can control the game.
Pearson had a grind out there.
Pettersson is getting closer. Not good enough yet. Got us the extra point tho.
Boeser was frustrating... Found himself with as much time and space as I've seen him get in a game all season, but missed the f***ing net every freaking time..
Dickinson.. don't know if anyone has noticed, but he has been very good defensively lately and at supporting the puck.

Reactions: calnuck
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad