GDT: Vancouver Canucks vs. Dallas Stars - 7:00 PM PST

Status
Not open for further replies.

aufheben

#Norris4Fox
Jan 31, 2013
New Jersey
Back by popular demand...Now in color!....

drumroll.gif

ahHf9gf.png

cNx4H4T.png

Last edited:

Samzilla

Prust & Dorsett are
Apr 2, 2011
Love it. Great GDT.

Sadly, I expect a loss. But colour me surprised when I found out we beat the Kings last week. So maybe we'll pull out another miracle.

stuffradio

Oct 3, 2012
Vancouver
I don't care if it's in regulation, OT or shootout, just get the two points! We have a chance to create more separation between us and the Flames. I hope the Wild can do their part to get out of a wild card spot also. They should be all kinds of motivated to win in back-to-back nights against the Kings to put the Blackhawks in the Wild card spot.

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
GDT'S are back!.

I am going to this game, should be fun

Love

Feb 29, 2012
Is Kassian back? I remember Linden mentioned they were hoping he would be back by the weekend.

SeawaterOnIce

Bald is back in style.
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2011
Can you call this a must win? Especially with Calgary showing signs of sputtering out. Perhaps not a must win, but you at least want to secure a playoff birth. Unfortunately this assures us of a series with LA if we make the playoffs (there's no catching Anaheim). I guess you want to avoid a situation where you are going into the playoffs without any momentum. Now, if you draw LA. Do you really wish for home ice advantage? The Canucks have been god awful at home as of late.

Dallas will be fired up for this. They got their ass handed to by Edmonton last night, barely exerted much of an effort so the back end of the back-to-back shouldn't be a big deal for them.

In either case, another poor start would really set red flags. If this continues, you really have to determine whether or not this is a coaching issue or more so on the players and address it in the off-season.

earl grey

all the best posts
Apr 21, 2013
Stars lost 4-0 last night.
They are either going to mail it in for the rest of the year, or play one of their better games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad