Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC
There’s a game tomorrow.

I’m nervous.

I’m just going to ask, everyone be nice to each other. It’s a rough time to be a Canucks fan - but if someone wants to cheer for the team tomorrow, please let them without ridicule. If someone feels the team is best served by losing, just respect that opinion and move along.

WHEN: November 17, 6:00PM PST
WHERE: Rogers Arena, Vancouver, BC
TV: Sportsnet
Radio: Sportsnet 650

Pearson - Horvat - Hoglander
Miller - Pettersson - Boeser
Podkolzin - Dickinson - Garland
Dowling - Lammikko - Motte

OEL - Poolman
Hughes - Hamonic
Burroughs - Myers

Demko

How much ice time should Hoglander get?
kylo-ren-more.gif

So how do we stay optimistic about this team?
5ae.jpg

Meanwhile, HFVan is like;
4XZV.gif

I am pleased to announce we have received special footage of Jim Benning's plan to get the Canucks back on track:
hopeless-beach.gif

Last edited:

Hit the post

I have your gold medal Zippy!
Oct 1, 2015
Hiding under WTG's bed...
I really hate to say this but… I’m hoping for a blow out again not because I hate the team but because at this point we need as much pressure as possible to have Green fired at least, hopefully Benning and others too.
Firing Green will do no good. He's just a scapegoat for other issues on the team. A team that DimJim constructed. And remember, it was DimJim who hired Green. DimJim who extended Green. DimJim who also hired Willie D. DimJim who also waited three full seasons to can him.

Still think there is SOME pride on the team, so I expect a sort of strong rally to start by the club. Will that translate into a "W" is another matter.

Reactions: theguardianII

Wry n Ginger

Water which is too pure has no fish
Sep 15, 2010
Victoria
I have been watching the heart and determination of the Canadian soccer team lately.

When I switch to a Canucks game a tear forms in my eye and I feel sadness.

At this point I am just wanting Podkozin, Hoglander, Garland, OEL and Hughes to have good games.

lousy

Jul 20, 2004
Calgary
I’m just going to ask, everyone be nice to each other. It’s a rough time to be a Canucks fan - but if someone wants to cheer for the team tomorrow, please let them without ridicule. If someone feels the team is best served by losing, just respect that opinion and move along.

So active cheering against the team is now allowed in the GDT?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad