Prospect Info: Vancouver Canucks Top 25 Prospects 2015 - #13

Nuckles

_________
Apr 27, 2010
heck
That moment when you sign on for the first time in a while and see that 4th liner Ronald Kenins is ahead of player who have top 6/top 4 potential... hmmm...

As for this poll I like Grenier, he's not getting near enough love, but I can see the argument for Brisebois.

Kenins could still be a 3rd liner, he hasn't played a full season in the NHL yet.

As for comparing him to our other prospects, he's pretty much proven he's an NHL player already, something very few of our other prospects have done. I'm more surprised that Gaunce is ahead of him, considering he likely won't be more than a 3rd liner and he still hasn't shown anything in the NHL.

Verviticus

Jul 23, 2010
kenins could be a third liner if they didn't tell him "TO HIT HARD GO HARD HARD WORK HARD" every time he tries to make a pass

EXTRAS

Jul 31, 2012
Is this the Zhukenov that put up 2 points per game at the WHC-17, and 6 points in 5 games at the WJC-18? Also was one of the shots leaders in the tournament? If so, I feel like he has the highest ceiling of the remaining players. I'll vote him in the hopes it is that Zhukenov.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad