Vancouver Canucks Mount Rushmore

Select four players

• Total voters

RSPens

May 25, 2015
Not that the younger crowd (under 50) would give him many votes, I kinda feel like Brodeur should at least be an option, although it'd be hard to decide between him and McLean, he should at least get some respect for being the main reason the Canucks were in the finals in 1982.

Pip

Feb 2, 2012
Granduland
Naslund still had 25P in 27GP int he playoffs at the peak of the dead puck era (01-04). Bure had great playoff numbers too, but all in a much higher scoring era (91-95).
I think you’d be hard pressed to find too many Canucks fans who would take Naslund over Bure

Not that the younger crowd (under 50) would give him many votes, I kinda feel like Brodeur should at least be an option, although it'd be hard to decide between him and McLean, he should at least get some respect for being the main reason the Canucks were in the finals in 1982.
I don’t see an argument for either over Luongo

nucksflailtogether

Oct 15, 2017
Feels wrong to not include Naslund in a Canucks Mount Rushmore.
I agree but his peak was too short and he fell off hard, also started slow. Definitely a higher peak than Linden but less consistency and Trevor was so clutch in the playoffs.

Feels odd that Bure has so many votes. He’s so clearly behind the twins, Naslund, and Linden imo
Bure reinvigorated a franchise that was floundering for 20+ years. Most talented player in our history. Imo Nazzy isn't close, as much as I enjoyed his career.

tabness

be a playa
Apr 4, 2014
I think of Naslund and Bertuzzi just as much as the Sedins when thinking about the Canucks. Also Luongo is one of the few goalies I'd ever give consideration for one of these things even though it ended poorly just cause of this:

Bure and Linden obviously the headlining nineties Canucks

biturbo19

Jul 13, 2010
Sedins as a combo unit, as it should be. Bure, Linden...and probably Naslund for the last spot.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $340.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Bologna vs Udinese
    Bologna vs Udinese
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $365.00