GDT: Vancouver Canucks @ Minnesota Wild 3/10/13

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sportsfan1

Jun 9, 2012
State of Hockey
7955382.bin

The party was stopped in Chicago, but after tonight it is back on, dahli!

pitbull-bud-light-o.gif

I'll post the preview tomorrow here in the thread as soon as it is up.

small.png

Projected Lineup:
Parise-Koivu-Coyle
Zucker-Cullen-Setoguchi
Heatley-Granlund/Brodziak-Clutterbuck
Rupp-Brodziak/Granlund-Mitchell
*Bouchard/Konopka

Suter-Brodin
Stoner-Gilbert
Falk/Prosser-Spurgeon

Hackett
Backstrom

small14.png

Projected Lineup:
Sedin-Sedin-Burrows
Higgins-Raymond-Booth
Hansen-Lapierre-Kassian
Sestito-Shroeder-Weise

Hamhuis-Edler
Garrisson-Tanev
Alberts-Barker

Schneider
Luon8o

Last edited by a moderator:

Haite

x
Jun 27, 2011
Yay for daylight saving time starting 3 weeks earlier in NA. Just as I got used to making time zone adjustments off the top of my head.

WildisLaw

The curse is real
Jan 19, 2010
Cali
Big win tonight! Big showdown vs the hated nucks and then its called a winning streak if we win the next one ;).Granlund back in, anyone? PMB should play since him and Burrows are such good pals :laugh:

Sharppi

4 more years of Dub.
Jul 15, 2011
Finland
Yay for daylight saving time starting 3 weeks earlier in NA. Just as I got used to making time zone adjustments off the top of my head.

Wait what? First the imperial system and now this? Oh screw you guys, I'm...probably just watching the game.

Temego

Mar 8, 2011
Coyle should really be taken off the first line. Im not saying he's playing bad, but he sure as hell isnt getting anything done. Would be a perfect 3rd liner imo.

Any word on Granlund?

BusQuets

Jul 16, 2010
Curious to see what kind of roster Yeo pulls out this time. And I agree with Gaps about the Koivu. He seems slower than usually and has some coordination problems, he isn't 100%. Let's hope it's nothing too serious.

Gaps

Oct 3, 2012
Guessing Hackett will get the start tonight. Fine by me. The more interesting question is who will be scratched. Does Yeo think having Rupp in makes us tough enough so that Konopka can be scratched or will Granlund and Bouchard sit again? My guess is that at least one of them will play.

If they'd given something to Koivu last night, they really have to re-think the dosage. Being wobbly, unfocused and uncoordinated makes him more vulnerable to possible additional injuries and the other teams will figure out something's wrong with him soon enough if he keeps on playing with a FO% of 33.333 and is barely able to stay on his feet all of a sudden despite usually having good balance. If there's nothing that can be done about it, I'd prefer they put him on IR and take care of whatever it is properly. It would damage the team, but some other team will take him out eventually with a borderline hit if he keeps this up, so it's more or less inevitable if he's truly playing injured.

This is why I HATE this time of the year. Why can't we all turn the clocks the same week? :shakehead

Sharppi

4 more years of Dub.
Jul 15, 2011
Finland
I'm so not sure how this will end. I'm planning to bet 5€ - 15€ to this game but I really REALLY have no idea how to bet. Maybe I'll bet Vancouvers win, and whatever happens I'm happy.

Eple

It ain't easy being
Mar 7, 2010
Turku
If you place a bet for Canucks it's a win-win situation :naughty:. I've done this couple of times.

kfan22

Jun 20, 2012
We really need this win big time. we are starting to fall behind them for the division[/B]

LOL this is the closest we have been all year

jedisports

Jul 4, 2012
You can see our improvement during multiple series this season, including the Canucks. Last night I wasn't even nervous that the Preds would score on us and even though they did, it was still one goal. Last two times against the Preds I was nervous every time they were in our defensive area. We have improved slowly but surely. I honestly think we take this game tonight. We will be division leaders by nights end!

Gaps

Oct 3, 2012
The Wild aren't having a morning skate, but according to Urheilulehti's Savolainen (Finnish hockey writer stationed in Minnesota, usually a reliable source), yesterday's scratches (PMB, Granlund and Prosser) and Hackett are on the ice. His guess is that they'll keep the same lines as last night and that Bäckström is starting, but none of this is official at this time. Apparently he didn't know the official morning skate had been canceled, so he's the only reporter there.

Sharppi

4 more years of Dub.
Jul 15, 2011
Finland
Savolainen from Urheilulehti the only reported @ unofficial morning ice with the Wild, only Granlund, Bouchard, Prosser & Hackett there skating. Could this indicate that they are again scratches or just warming up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad