Pre-Game Talk: Vancouver Canucks at New York Rangers - February 19, 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nash Money

Sponsor
Jul 15, 2012
Not sure if AV said anything about it today other than Cam starting tomorrow, but with a back to back and having to travel to Buffalo due to the rescheduling, any chance we actually see Skapski in net vs. the Sabres? Figure it's then or never, since the next back to back is March 10/11 and hopefully Hank is back by then.

thepuckmonster

Professional Winner.
Oct 25, 2011
Vancouver
You guys are doing Arrested Development playoff avatars? Awesome.

Are any of your injured defensemen going to be back?

None of Edler, Bieksa or Corrado made the trip. Twitter did report that Corrado could join the team half way through our road trip.

What you can probably expect:

Sedins - Burrows
Higgins - Vey - Vrbata
Dorsett - Matthias - Kassian
Kenins - Horvat - Hansen
MacMillan

Hamhuis - Sbisa/Tanev
Stanton - Sbisa/Tanev
Biega - Clendenning

Miller

IR: Bonino, Richardson, Bieksa, Edler, Corrado

Edit: we're probably scratching Kassian just to annoy the Internet, it'd not be Vancouver if there ain't something to complain about.

Last edited:

Ex Officer Friendly

Got Nothin To Say
Apr 27, 2012
New York, NY
None of Edler, Bieksa or Corrado made the trip. Twitter did report that Corrado could join the team half way through our road trip.

What you can probably expect:

Sedins - Burrows
Higgins - Vey - Vrbata
Dorsett - Matthias - Kassian
Kenins - Horvat - Hansen
MacMillan

Hamhuis - Sbisa/Tanev
Stanton - Sbisa/Tanev
Biega - Clendenning

Miller

IR: Bonino, Richardson, Bieksa, Edler, Corrado

Not sure how many members here on HFNYR know but this lovely poster was the one who helped us out with our Pokemon playoff avatars last year

Last edited by a moderator:

thepuckmonster

Professional Winner.
Oct 25, 2011
Vancouver
I want to move to Vancouver.

hv1N5gH.jpg

Close enough.

Killem Dafoe

Hold my baby, man.
Jun 19, 2010
Land of Corn
This I'll come with you

Deal.

hv1N5gH.jpg

Close enough.

Walt, let's choose option A.

I just lived in Portland, OR for six months (I'm back east now) and I concur. The PNW is the best part of North America in my opinion. Now if only the regional economy was booming and my family lived there as well...

A couple of my buddies recently moved up to Seattle to join the Navy. Never hear the end of how amazing it is up there.

NYRangers84

President's Trophy
Nov 21, 2009
New York
Not sure if AV said anything about it today other than Cam starting tomorrow, but with a back to back and having to travel to Buffalo due to the rescheduling, any chance we actually see Skapski in net vs. the Sabres? Figure it's then or never, since the next back to back is March 10/11 and hopefully Hank is back by then.

Would love to see Skapski in vs. the Sabres. Wanna see how the kid looks.

Leetch66

Jan 8, 2007
PEI Canada
hv1N5gH.jpg

Close enough.
LMAO....I live even further East than Moncton....we have 15ft snowbanks on the roads these days after the huge storm that went through here on Sunday/Monday . School has been closed since Monday...and now none for Thursday as most of the rural areas are still digging out . We are OK....as long as the power stays on so I can watch my Rangers !!!!:)

ace4

Mar 11, 2014
most people say it's actually pretty ugly, but the eye is easily distracted by the Rockies to the East and the Pacific Coast sunsets to the West

The Rocky Mountains are a seven hour drive from Vancouver. The mountains directly north of Vancouver are called the Coastal Mountains. And the only thing ugly about Vancouver is the drug use among the addicts on the downtown eastside. Stay away from the area around Main and Hastings.

Tawnos

A guy with a bass
Sep 10, 2004
Charlotte, NC
The Rocky Mountains are a seven hour drive from Vancouver. The mountains directly north of Vancouver are called the Coastal Mountains. And the only thing ugly about Vancouver is the drug use among the addicts on the downtown eastside. Stay away from the area around Main and Hastings.

And the huge mountain you can see in the distance from Vancouver is Mt Baker, which is part of the Cascade Range. Rockies are a different thing.

thepuckmonster

Professional Winner.
Oct 25, 2011
Vancouver
LMAO....I live even further East than Moncton....we have 15ft snowbanks on the roads these days after the huge storm that went through here on Sunday/Monday . School has been closed since Monday...and now none for Thursday as most of the rural areas are still digging out . We are OK....as long as the power stays on so I can watch my Rangers !!!!:)

It hasnt significantly snowed here since Feb 2012.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad