GDT: @ Vancouver Canucks and the Vs Vancouver Canucks

azvgk

Nov 29, 2019
Went to the Watch Party at Dollar Loan Center. Fun time.
Describe please. I had tickets but I was exhausted from work so I watched from home. But I'd love to know how it went and if it was so good and I'll go next time, as I am an OSTH (Original Season Ticket Holder).

mundyc3

May 17, 2017
Las Vegas, NV
Describe please. I had tickets but I was exhausted from work so I watched from home. But I'd love to know how it went and if it was so good and I'll go next time, as I am an OSTH (Original Season Ticket Holder).
It was fun. They had Bruce doing PA duties with many jokes. Cameron Hughes throwing t-shirts, Bojo as the hype man. Chance, Drumbots, cheerleaders (forget the name) were all there.

Tons of raffle items that included signed jerseys, signed pucks, signed member boxes, night stay at Hotel Californian, Foley Wine, and ultimately they gave away free season tickets for the 23-24 season to one winner.

Free concessions (nachos, hot dogs, popcorn, canned soda, water) and discounted liquor (beer $8, cocktails starting at $8). They had for the kids face painting and balloon sword/hat making.

Leaving we all got an exclusive season five ticket member puck.

First impression of the arena. The arena has a great sound system and there wasn't a bad seat in the place. The concourse is really narrow.

azvgk

Nov 29, 2019
It was fun. They had Bruce doing PA duties with many jokes. Cameron Hughes throwing t-shirts, Bojo as the hype man. Chance, Drumbots, cheerleaders (forget the name) were all there.

Tons of raffle items that included signed jerseys, signed pucks, signed member boxes, night stay at Hotel Californian, Foley Wine, and ultimately they gave away free season tickets for the 23-24 season to one winner.

Free concessions (nachos, hot dogs, popcorn, canned soda, water) and discounted liquor (beer $8, cocktails starting at $8). They had for the kids face painting and balloon sword/hat making.

Leaving we all got an exclusive season five ticket member puck.

First impression of the arena. The arena has a great sound system and there wasn't a bad seat in the place. The concourse is really narrow.
Thanks!

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
So we have two things against us tonight:

1. We have a chance to close with the Kings to within 2 points.
2. We are riding a five game win streak and due to forget there is a hockey game.

Both of those details make me pessimistic.

That said, I think Vegas with its skeleton crew is better than Vancouver at full force. Here's hoping Lehner doesn't oscillate between day dreaming in net and throwing himself on the ice outside of it, and VGK puts the pressure on early and all game to bring home this super-critical win.

azvgk

Nov 29, 2019
So we have two things against us tonight:

1. We have a chance to close with the Kings to within 2 points.
2. We are riding a five game win streak and due to forget there is a hockey game.

Both of those details make me pessimistic.

That said, I think Vegas with its skeleton crew is better than Vancouver at full force. Here's hoping Lehner doesn't oscillate between day dreaming in net and throwing himself on the ice outside of it, and VGK puts the pressure on early and all game to bring home this super-critical win.
Don't go to the arena tonight, since the game's tomorrow!

Reactions: sabresfan65

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
You're gonna root for the Sharks? At least Flower is playing the Preds, though.

He'll be waiting...
I meant next game against LAK. And I spent all morning thinking it is Wednesday. It happens at the beginning of every month for me because of workload.

Last edited:

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
You didn't like Martineze tapping an own goal while Lehner did a gymnastics flip?

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
Lots of ugly blue sweaters here. I waited outside the arena for 24 hours just to see ugly blue sweaters.

Vegas07

Dec 6, 2018
Ticket prices were significantly cheaper today. I didn’t buy any, just thought that was noticeable when I checked out of curiosity.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad