Proposal: VAN/WPG

Phrazer

Apr 2, 2008
Cairns
Vancouver has been developing a strong emerging culture amongst their up and coming youth and Boeser is a big part of that.

He contributes more than on the scoresheet. He won't be moved.

Reactions: Canadian Canuck

Addison Rae

Jun 2, 2009
Vancouver
Tanev and Kulikov are both on expiring contract and a wash This trade cleverly disguised as Boeser for Laine I really like Boeser when he’s healthy
Laine been a beast for the Jets so far and Boeser so injury prone that it’s No from this Jets fan
And even if Boeser is healthy , Laine is younger and has higher ceiling.
Besides that Laine laughs at the no Fort nite policy from the Canucks
Tanev is easily better than Kulikov.

Jeti

Blue-Line Dekes
Jul 8, 2011
MTL
Why hasn't a mod closed this? Everyone agrees it's a terrible proposal.

Pip

Feb 2, 2012
Granduland
Vancouver has been developing a strong emerging culture amongst their up and coming youth and Boeser is a big part of that.

He contributes more than on the scoresheet. He won't be moved.

What else does Boeser contribute? He’s poor defensively and not physical.

Reactions: DingDongCharlie

ESH

Jun 19, 2011
Usually, thread posters actually give justification for their proposal rather than throw names at a wall and sit back.

Give some effort if you actually want responses.

Edit: Why do I even bother with sub 1K posters?

That's not true and you know it

Ghetty Green

Apr 7, 2018
It's more fair than you think. Laine is the better goal scorer, but Boeser is the better all around player and has a better points per game average in his career, plus he's locked in for one year longer.
Boeser is one dimensional. You made up the part about his overall game

Jeti

Blue-Line Dekes
Jul 8, 2011
MTL
Ofc you would while Canucks laugh at your face and end the call immediately.
Laine is closer to Petterson in value than he is to Boeser, but I agree there's no way Vancouver makes that swap.

Petterson > Laine >>> Boeser == Connor

Reactions: TS Quint

gianni

Apr 8, 2014
What else does Boeser contribute? He’s poor defensively and not physical.

Media training. I'm not too worried about him possibly throwing a linemate under the bus through the media, and causing a rift in the locker room.

Character.
He has dealt w/ and played through more adversity (best friend's death/friends' brutal vehicular crash, dad's ongoing health issues, back injury) than one could imagine for such a young person. I'm curious of what he can accomplish w/ full health, and a clear mind.

TheJadePipe

Mar 8, 2016
Laine is closer to Petterson in value than he is to Boeser, but I agree there's no way Vancouver makes that swap.

Petterson > Laine >>> Boeser == Connor
Exactly my point, Laine and Petterson are similar n value whereas The difference in value between Laine and Boeser is far more unrealistic

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad