Confirmed with Link: [VAN/TBL] Cond. 1st ('20 / '21), 2019 3rd, Marek Mazanec for J.T. Miller

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canucks1096

Feb 13, 2016
If Canucks are moving 40th. Jb should move Hutton to get back another 2nd.

Elder and Hughes, 45 mins on the LS of ice time is gone already

Reactions: Canadian Canuck

Love

Feb 29, 2012
Posted this on main board thread:

To all my fellow Canucks fans who will surely complain about this, I'm not sure I understand why. Miller is a good player and he only just turned 26. Which means we have him under a reasonable contract for his 26, 27, 28, and 29 year old seasons. Would you rather have JT Miller at 5.25 for 4 more years or Ferland, who is a year older, for like 6 years at 6.5 per?

*Of course all this depends on what we give up for Miller*

Reactions: WetcoastOrca

Billy Kvcmu

Dec 5, 2014
West Vancouver
Posted this on main board thread:

To all my fellow Canucks fans who will surely complain about this, I'm not sure I understand why. Miller is a good player and he only just turned 26. Which means we have him under a reasonable contract for his 26, 27, 28, and 29 year old seasons. Would you rather have JT Miller at 5.25 for 4 more years or Ferland, who is a year older, for like 6 years at 6.5 per?

*Of course all this depends on what we give up for Miller*
Because we have terrible history of moving picks for bad players. People start to get lazy and ignore who are the players that we get anymore

Reactions: Canucks1096

ahmon

Jun 25, 2002
Visit site
the lack of goal scoring in the playoffs doesn't tell the whole story.

Miller is actually quite good in the playoffs. He was one of the better forwards for the Rangers when they went all the way to the eastern finals against the lightning. He gave the Lightning fits that series.
Probably the reason why Tampa wanted to acquire him.

With his experience playing in the top 6 now for 2 playoff teams, looks like a good bet management wants him alongside Petey/Brock.

His 2 way game is solid, good along the boards and a decent passer. Could be a good fit.

WetcoastOrca

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 3, 2011
Vancouver, BC
A top 6 guy.
We’re starting to round out the forwards not too badly with the young stars and adding Miller, Leivo and Pearson.
Goaltending looks solid.
Defense is still a mess though but Hughes helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad