GDT: VAN @ MIN - 7 PM Central

Status
Not open for further replies.

Webster

Zucc's buddy
Sponsor
Nov 7, 2017
3 points each for Zuccarello and Kaprizov, and only 2 for Fiala? This can't be right :D

Reactions: cris10

Webster

Zucc's buddy
Sponsor
Nov 7, 2017
Deslauriers' fight changed the momentum. He kicked Schenn's ass who was messing with Kaprizov, this ignited the entire team. Sometimes a fight actually makes sense.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Didn’t show up on the score sheet tonight, but I thought Bjugstad, Dewar, Deslauriers had a great game.
Dewar had a nice screen on Spurgeon's goal. He's not the biggest so good for him for taking the punishment in front.
Chaffee wasn't bad, but is still figuring out how to play at this level. I think he, Duhaime, and Delo can be a good low cost 4th line.

north21

May 1, 2014
MN
Didn’t show up on the score sheet tonight, but I thought Bjugstad, Dewar, Deslauriers had a great game.

Bjugstad is really a nice guy to have on that 4th line, has some skill most plugs don't have and seems like he uses his size far more than he use to. Wouldn't mind him back next year but it will be interesting to see how it all shakes out.

Reactions: RobinOvian

63firebird

Apr 6, 2018
Deslauriers' fight changed the momentum. He kicked Schenn's ass who was messing with Kaprizov, this ignited the entire team. Sometimes a fight actually makes sense.
Absolutely. Provided he doesn’t lose. And Foligno and Duhaime. 😊

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad