Proposal: VAN/FLA proposal

Cquant

May 14, 2015
I'd probably say no from Vancouver. It'd be a very lateral move.
Tanev has a very unique role on the team right now, It's working out well and there's no reason to change that. Plus I'd think Tanev could bring back more than just Pysyk.

RichBaster

Feb 18, 2015
Arent the Panthers trying to clear a roster spot on defense (as much as possible) by moving Pysyk? Seems counter intuitive to move him for another d-man. Either way Tanev is way more valuable than Pysyk. I would expect the Panthers are trying to move him to Winnipeg at this point.

izzy

go
Apr 29, 2012
Nova Scotia
Arent the Panthers trying to clear a roster spot on defense (as much as possible) by moving Pysyk? Seems counter intuitive to move him for another d-man. Either way Tanev is way more valuable than Pysyk. I would expect the Panthers are trying to move him to Winnipeg at this point.

they could use an upgrade, they have a lot of guys that can play but could use a legit top 4 option imo

Reactions: Vinman88

elitepete

Jan 30, 2017
Vancouver
why would Vancouver do it? also--the last few Tanev threads the ask from canuck fans was usually a first, good prospect and a player like Pysyk
I doubt the Canucks would get that but it doesn’t make sense for the Canucks to trade him for his current market value because our defense is ass.

Captain Bowie

Jan 18, 2012
Pysyk for Baertschi.

Canucks retain just enough to fit both players under the cap.
We don't really have a reason to make that trade though. Pysyk doesn't bring anything new to the D core, and it's not like there's a current guy we are looking to displace from the top 6. I think Baertschi will be back with the big club and contributing soon enough.

Reactions: Canadian Canuck

Halla

Jan 28, 2016
Tanev is better than Pysyk in every way, no reason for the Canucks to do this.

not at avoiding IR lol. Pysyk played 70 last year after back to back 82 game seasons...that 70 matched tanevs career high.

over under on tanev is 54 games

Reactions: Vinman88

Captain Bowie

Jan 18, 2012

Askel

By the way Benning should be fired.
Apr 19, 2004
Malmö/Vancouver
not at avoiding IR lol. Pysyk played 70 last year after back to back 82 game seasons...that 70 matched tanevs career high.

over under on tanev is 54 games
50 games of Tanev is better than 80 games of pesky. The Canucks also has Stetcher why s better than Pysyk. If Florida wants Tanev for Pysyk they better add

Reactions: Canadian Canuck

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad