Confirmed with Link: [VAN/CAR] Canucks acquire 2015 3rd (66TH OA), 2016 7th for G Eddie Lack

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fa Ci La

Mar 2, 2012
oh my ****ing god

CIdhEk6VEAArlky.jpg

Ace of Hades

#Demko4Vezina
Apr 27, 2010
Oregon
I hate this ownership, and everything about this team right now. Lack must be upset and dejected as much we are.

MS

1%er
Mar 18, 2002
Vancouver, BC
Absolutely horrible. What a disgrace.

Fire these idiots. Total incompetence.

Wrong decision. Laughable return. What a joke.

nameless1

Apr 29, 2009
Wow.
I just typed that I was surprised he did not bleed asset.
I spoke too soon.
:cry:

Fa Ci La

Mar 2, 2012
Panic move.

panic move would have been realising there's no value in trading Lack (and what a shock that is...), so trading Markstorm instead and trying to pretend he didn't kick Eddie to the curb. I don't know what the **** this is. "Worse than Sbisa" maybe?

You know, I thought this when we signed Miller, and I'm thinking it again now: Jim Benning was the only person in hockey who didn't ****ing follow the Lu-Cory saga. Because how could someone who followed that whole thing make signing a big deal to a goalie one of his first moves? And how could he then next season think he could get reasonable value for the goalie he has to trade

Colton2233

Mar 28, 2008
3rd round pick in a deep draft I like the trade... Lack was never going to lead us to a Stanley Cup. Too many goalies are available to get a bidding war..

Don't ever love a player only like him.... I get lack was funny and seemed like one of your buddies but he's a middle tier goalie. Maybe the 3rd rd pick will lead Nucks to a cup one day IDK but I do know Lack would of never done it

biturbo19

Jul 13, 2010
What.

That's a terrible return, and also, why the Hurricanes? They've already got a pair of NHL goaltenders under contract next year. :dunno:

Tim McCracken

Good loser = LOSER!
Jan 4, 2010
Jail
That's it, eh? Well if Talbot gets a 2nd and/or more, I don't blame those crapping on Benning. I understand it takes two to tango but he needed to extract a 2nd somehow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad