Speculation: Valuable Players on Each Team That May be Available

BigWilly

May 6, 2012
Ontario
Who are players on your team that happen to be in a position of organizational strength or in a particular circumstance (contractually, etc) that may make them available this off-season?

E.g. Toronto has a few young wingers who may be of interest to other teams (Johnsson, Kapanen) and Jake Gardiner who has an expiring deal next year.

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
Everyone is pretty much available, but according to hf, no one on Montreal is worth anything, so a 2nd round pick as the most valuable asset ?

Reactions: Nevins

Canadian Canuck

Hughes4Calder
Jul 30, 2013
Kamloops BC
Everyone on the Canucks except: Pettersson, Boeser, Horvat, Demko, Juolevi and our 1st this year and next.

More in particular: Tanev (although Benning said he wont move him), Baertschi, Hutton, Del Zotto, Gagner etc

Reactions: Cygnusx1018

2Pair

Oct 8, 2017
Suter, Parise, and Koivu are probably the only players for the Wild that are completely off the table.

TomasHertlsRooster

Don’t say eye test when you mean points
May 14, 2012
Fremont, CA
For the Sharks, I could see Timo Meier and Kevin LaBanc potentially being available in exchange for a #1D or a #1C. In addition, guys like Braun, Tierney, and Boedker, as mentioned above, may all be considered valuable, but probably not high value.

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
For the Sharks, I could see Timo Meier and Kevin LaBanc potentially being available in exchange for a #1D or a #1C. In addition, guys like Braun, Tierney, and Boedker, as mentioned above, may all be considered valuable, but probably not high value.
#1D? Vlasic and Burns isn’t good enough?

Reactions: EDMOILERS9729

TomasHertlsRooster

Don’t say eye test when you mean points
May 14, 2012
Fremont, CA
Those are not the sorts of guys that get you those sorts of players.

I’m not talking straight up. I’m talking about if a team like Ottawa decides to part ways with Erik Karlsson and wants to ditch Bobby a Ryan and maximize value. A package with a player like Meier as the primary piece is generally what teams look for if they decide to go for quantity.

#1D? Vlasic and Burns isn’t good enough?

It’s not as simple as one of those guys being good enough or not, but both have declined and both had a pretty poor showing in the playoffs.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad